CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

And I live on......

Last night i downloaded the "Play that funky music white boy" song to my cell phone.
I was walkin' around the house last night singin' it and shakin' a little (big) booty to it.

Fast Forward to right now, just as i finish my other post.

12 is in the kitchen (I'm in the next room) and i can hear her singin' ......

Til you die ...... play that funky music........Got to keep, PLAYIN FUNKY MUSIC!

(Gimme a day or two to figure out the whole post a video thingy on this blog, and i promise to share. )

1 comments:

Sunshine said...

Hey, it makes my heart proud that my girls have the choreography from the movie Xanadu memorized. And my oldest son loves ELO! Yeah for music that isn't the crap they have on the radio today!!!