CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

In all seriousness.

Awe, Krista left me a comment.
I miss Krista. She got a better job and moved 5 hours away from me. Im currently in counseling, and on serious Class B medications, but I am coping with it. I try not to hold it against her. I was going to call her KK on this site, but since she commented using her good Christian name, I will use it too. Good Christian Name............. gimme a minute, my fingers are on fire from typing Good and Christian and Krista all in the same sentence.

Folks, meet Krista.



I love her, she is awesome. The kind of friend that everyone needs. Seriously. Everyone needs a Krista in their life. Kinda like an electric shaver, if you don't have one, you should really get one.

I recall when her and I got in a tiff about something or the other. I truly don't remember what it was, which is odd because when people say they don't remember what they were bickering about, I think......... ya right, you just don't wanna tell me. But really? I simply don't remember. Anyway, we had not been on speaking terms for at least a month. One long whole month. It was agony but I am strong and stubborn which is a lethal combination. Then the hubs had a death in his family. His aunt died. I was very close to her. I loved her because she was normal and normalcy is a bonus in the hubs family. I was trying to be supportive and help handle this and that in the evenings, and ALSO manage the kids. It was so very difficult. I would cry in the shower for lack of a better place to mourn by myself. I'd go from cooking or organizing something at his aunts house, on behalf of his uncle, to running home and throwing hotdogs together for the kids dinner. (Yes I feed them hotdogs, every kid should eat them, I lived and they will too) and it was wearing on me. I was damn close to asking for a psychiatric stay at the local hospital so I could mentally put my ducks in a row. The balancing I was doing between the kids and what I felt like was my duty to a deceased family member was overwhelming. So I sucked it up. I called Krista. I remember telling her that Aunt Priscilla had died and I needed her help, that I was overwhelmed and could she please stay with the kids in the evenings because I couldn't be two places at once. Her and her longtime boyfriend, I call him Ro, (no, really, I do) said they would be there the next night. And they were.

Because she moved out of town and I have yet to forgive her. (Although my therapist says it's a process) . I miss the little things. Our endless talks , our nights watching law and order marathons, our Bar/party nights, our "oh hell no she didn't" gossip, our wal mart shopping trips, our crocheting attempts, our camping trips, our late night rides to the local burger place. (Hey- hey- we are both on diets now) Granted, we have email. And ya we still talk on the phone, but its just not the same.

Not everybody deserves a Krista, But I got one.




And let me just say, because I said I was also going to use this blawg to vent........... that I work with this guy who is an over dramatic ass hat. Fuck*r. I hope he O-D's on his insulin.

Now, I feel better.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA''

A pathalogical Lying
ASS HAT

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHA

Anonymous said...

I know who anonymous is....

So, it takes me talking about "diabetic dan" to pull a comment from you - huh?

And people, I promise you he deserves every bit of haterade that comes his way.

hg

Sunshine said...

So who is who??? Did I miss the "I'm the one wearing...." explanation?

Anonymous said...

Oh Sorry-
You mean everyone doesnt know who I am ? lol

Im in the pink.
I like pink.

hg

Anonymous said...

What a sweet post about Krista. You are lucky to have a friend like that! I have a few great ones myself!

As for the rest of it, did someone have a bad day at work????

Anonymous said...

We just have one guy here that lies his ass off and makes drama-drama-drama. We all just kinda get sick of him. In the last year, he's had cancer, (Missing work for chemo) 4 jury duties (he missed work for aweek on the last one) and god knows this shit he comes up with.

One time, he left work early to pick up his elderly father from airport. I went to lunch 20 minutes later and saw him having lunch with his buddy. He just drives us bat shit.

hg

Anonymous said...

I love you too! And yes, I forgive you for posting those nasty pictures of me...ugh...you couldn't find a better one?!?!?!