Movie theatre popcorn with a good chocolate bar is the best
Everybody bitches about something
My 4 year old is the best in town
His teachers are underpaid, even for pre-school.
Murderers should be put to death in the same fashion as their victims.
People drive like shit around here.
Orange Juice with pulp in it, ah.....yummy!
Belts (For those droopy jeans) should be a part of EVERY school dress code.
Vehicles are way overpriced.
You can only shit in one bathroom at a time.
If you dont know who your baby-daddy is, your a slut.
I love to camp on or at the beach.
Brown beach water is nasty.
College is too expensive.
Their are too many people on welfare.
Bounty paper-towels are the best .
I prefer my weather in the 70's.
Who gives a shit about Tyra Banks weight?
Sleep with whomever you want, just stay away from the married.
Everybody knows an asshole.
Im not sure why women over 30 wear thongs.
Hell, I'm not sure why men wear thongs at all.
Why do people cheat ? You've already left the marriage.
You dont have to be a husband to be a father or a wife to be a mother.
Burger King Whoppers are my absolute fave.
My ass is too big. (Hence the whoppers. lol)
Horatio (Yes, you read that right) is my secret husband. I love him like no other.
Not everything is forgivable.
I've never liked smores.
I dont have a tattoo.
I wish i had a swimming pool.
I wish Horatio was my pool boy.
I used to think "Beast of Burdon" was sung..... I dont wanna drive a "big suburban"
I cant drink tequila. At all.
and to wrap things up, when my younger brother was 12 or so, he came out of the bathroom one day and said that "taking a dump was the best feeling in the world!" Of course he said this in his 12 year old, boyish, most delicate way. So through the years i've thought about it here and there and i think he was right on target. Taking a good, solid, healthy poop does feel good.
Tuesday, January 30, 2007
In my Humble Opinion.... because i always have one......
Posted by kheatherg at Tuesday, January 30, 2007
Labels: ThisnThat
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
5 comments:
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Burger King whoppers r nasty!!! Other than that no problem. Your dad LOVED your blog!!! He was laughing out loud!!
Big Macs beat Whoppers hands down, sista.
And have I mentioned that you are hilarious??
Anon-
I know you..........
Ma-
Lets keep somewhat of my blog private. Could we avoid sending to the granparents at least?
Heather-
Them are fightin' words!
There is no meat on a big mac!
and
Thanks, I appreciate it
hg
I agree...the Whopper has the Big Mac beat, but BK could NEVER beat McD's fries (hence the reason MY ass is so big)!!!
Post a Comment