
Finny gave this to me. Do ya think he might be trying to tell me something?
He better stay on my good side or I will find someone else to help me:
Grocery shop
Wal mart shop
Shoe Shop
Christmas shop
Purchase my family a secondhand cpu
Program AND fix my kids cpu
Over the phone support for the new cpu
Program AND fix my kids MP3 players
Research homework for my kids
Download songs and make me my favorite Mix CD's
Print up aforesaid homework for my kids
Download and find links for my son to play on cpu (Sesame Street games rock!)
Catch my calls when I'm away from my desk
Bring ice cream into the office (Before WW)
Buy my lunch
Loan me cash
and
Cover my ass at work
That's right buddy. He is ON NOTICE!
No really, Finn is great, and when this pamphlet came in the mail, it was just too much to hold back! My only complaint is that he got it before me !! I might have taped it to his cpu screen had I gotten it first!
How about a link to an awesome weight loss challenge. You only have a few more days to sign up so rush on over and do so! They are taking names til Sunday! Just Click Me! (Thanks Jen for helping me with link-posting!)
We are getting ready to leave tomorrow for our weekend camp trip. We are going to Lake Seminole in Georgia. I haven't packed a damn thing. I'm waiting on the pack-fairy to show up.
The girls are chippin' away at me. We got a new cpu for Christmas and I'll be damned if they don't want to use it all. the. time! This probably isn't an issue for any of the bloggers I read because they have younger kids, mostly under 5. I believe a couple of them have 8-10 year olds, but for the most part they haven't entered my hell. Girls people. Girls. They may be bright and pig tailed and precious when they are 3, but I assure you, there will come a time when you ask yourself in a whiny urkel voice........ "Did I do that" and your answer will probably be yes.
We look like CEO's fighting over a million dollar bonus trying to get computer time in our house. The hubs is rather happy about it because we are all fighting on the other end of the house and he can hear the TV when its at a volume that doesn't require sound staging and $200 tickets. Of course, because I'm the mom, I always win. But sometimes I just shake my head in amazement. We are still in the initial stages of setting it up, but every night its something else.
(She's 12, So I'm gonna call her 12)
Her - Can I chat with Veronica mom?
Me - Ya, but only veronica
Her - Can you download chat for me?
Me - Follow the directions and download it
Her - You told me not to download anything
Me - Fine, Gimme a minute, and I'll download it for you
and 11 (Middle Girl is 11) chimes in,
Her - ooooo, Can I chat?
Me - With who?
Her - I dunno
Me - Then why did you ask?
Her - Cause she gets to chat
Me - She has someone to chat with!
Her - oh, ok.
(Like a bomb exploded in her head - She actually understood WHY she could not chat)
And it's something like this every night.
12 told me last night that
"Even the poorest girl in school has a laptop and I have to share THE ONE computer we have with you and them" (Meaning her sisters and little brother - Of course using her best whine ass voice she can muster)
So I told her,
" Well, Hell, If she weren't so poor, then maybe you could live with her, does she have a phone? Could you call and ask?"
12 says,
"Gawd mom, I SHOULD call her and ask. I don't know if I have her cell number though"
and now I am thinking, The damn poorest kid in school has a cell phone AND a laptop?
You can bet your butt-cheeks if the poorest kid in school has her own cpu and doesn't have to share, then neither do I !!!*
Update.
I lost one little ole pound on my WW this week according to their scale.
Just one single, lonely pound. A pound forever gone.
Maybe this week I should drink more water?
* Ya, right!
I wish I didn't have to share, but they are pit bulls in pretty collar's.
(My hubs used to call me that when we were dating, he was such a romantic back then!)
Thursday, January 11, 2007
Wonder how he really feels?
Posted by kheatherg at Thursday, January 11, 2007
Labels: ThisnThat
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
0 comments:
Post a Comment