CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 3, 2007

Can you find me?

So is my blog "findable"?
I asked Huck, who is genius on the internet to see if he could find my blog. He knows I refer to him as huck and he knows me. He's knows my first, middle and last name. He knows (obviously) in what town we live. He knows my family. He knows how I talk, which isn't too far from how I type. So I thought if anyone could find me online, it would be Huck. He hasn't been able to as of YET.

I made a deal with myself that I wouldn't say anything on here that I wouldn't stand and say to whomever I was saying it about. I want my husband to read this. I want him to know that he and the children are awesome and I wanna share about them. I also want him to read about it when I am upset as well as hear me spout about it, thinking that maybe him reading about it will sink it into him faster than tuning out a sassin' ole wife. Although I'm not sure who else (family/friends) I want to know about this blog.
It cant help but be an outlet. A big secret. and I'm not sure if I like that. Time will tell. Hindsight is always 50-50.

In other news..........

Weight watchers.
vs.
zaxby's

for lunch today. After I finish this chicken finger, I will tell you who won.
But technically, I don't start until tomorrow when the meeting begins. At exactly 12:15 pm, eastern standard time.

Tonight, it will be

Weight Watchers
vs.
Veggie Soup and Cornbread.

I'll try not to use too much butter.

1 comments:

Finny said...

Hey Now

Nice to hear of the WW


on the


WWW


Keep on Truckin


Finn