I mean really, I realize it takes all different kinds of people to make up this world, but dumbass people have a special place in my heart. Of course I've received many, many emails about dumbass people online, you know, the "Stuck on Stupid" jokes etc. but it always hits home when you actually KNOW the dumbass.
For example, I have family members, (Mind you, by marriage) that will spend their last dime at the local fair in town and then bitch about not being able to afford groceries this week. WTF?
These people have so many, I felt like I should share........... (Keep in mind they are in their late 30's, early 40's)
How about, Instead of working a full time job (Because Hellllooooo, financially they NEED it - its not a want, its defiantly a NEED) they purchase a Dell computer online, with the 10 year payment plan. Before you mentally scold them for the 10 year, 5 million percent interest they will probably never pay (Collection agencies here they come) Let me tell you why they purchased this cpu. Ready? Because she is going to call local doctors offices and see if they need any help with transcription. Mind you, she has never used a cpu, has no clue as to how to operate WORD or any other documents, and cant type her name in less than 30 seconds, but she is going to do medical transcription from home. LMFAO
O wait, here's another. These people are endless.
You've been a waitress for 20 years and you've decided you want to work for one specific BBQ place in town. You put in your application and you interview. They will hire you contingent on you passing their menu test. (You have to know the menu yadda-yadda) Sounds reasonable right? She forgets to go by and pick up a menu and study so she fails the test. But wait-oh-wait, she's not done. She's pissy because she fails the test so in order to redeem herself, she has decided she will work for no other place in town but this bbq joint. It doesn't matter that they are so poor, government cheese is being thrown at them and she just needs to GET A JOB, but she has suddenly become picky about where the hell she works. So she pleads and waits and finally they call her back to re-take the test. She passes this time and we are literally overjoyed. (Thinking she will now actually GO TO WORK) Then they tell her they wont have an opening for 3 months. What happens? She waits for their opening. And when someone asks about her "job search" she tells them she has a job, it just doesn't become available for 3 months, Like she's a damn executive or something. We were floored! This is a seat 'em, feed 'em and street 'em kinda place, basic BBQ. And the whole time this is going on, their power is being shut off and I'm packing "goody bags" for them. (Per the my hubs saying ................"send 'em some hamburger helper or something, please babe!"------ and they have a 8 year old so I would) But can you even believe this? And this was after the dell cpu!
Dumbass people.
Everyone does stupid shit, it's bred into us one way or the other, but most of us have a light that goes off within our skull - tipping us off to thinking." wow, that was a pretty dumbass thing I did" but for these people, it's like the light is just constantly flickering.
Also, I've decided to add a tid-bit about me at the bottom of every post so when I say something, (Dumbass or not) you can refer back to the third Wednesday of last week and think........ ya, she's naturally a canker sore. I don't want anyone to ever be side swiped my loving nature either. hahahaha, ya right.
So starting today, you should know:
I check my bank account daily. Some days, I check it multiple times just to make sure the internet banking people aren't trying to screw me out of my right to check it online.
Wednesday, January 31, 2007
Dontcha just love dumbass people?
Posted by kheatherg at Wednesday, January 31, 2007
Labels: Meet the Team
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
1 comments:
OMG!!! Maybe they can sell the Dell or pawn it so that will help w/cash flow. No electricity, no $ .....how do U transcribe for a medical office? Was that a stupid question? Hey there is a local tractor company hiring counter help since there is some computer experience. OOOO gotta stop....
Post a Comment