CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Real Quick-

My poor blog is so plain. Its kinda boring me. I've emailed all the cool kids and they say for 50 bucks I can have a blog that has personality. I'm talking to Finn about doing it because uh, duh, he is a graphics design guy. Why I didn't think about it before is beyond me. He's giving me some resistance though. Said I need to learn..... "Why pay someone when you can learn yourself" So he is going to send me some "how to" links.

Once I fuck it up good, I'll crawl back to him and then maybe he will have enough pity on me to help.

I'm off to my doc appt.
Will let you know the results tomorrow.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You SHOULD PAY him
Money Talks - Paying for a Designer for My Blog helped and it was well worth it

my 2cents

Alan J

Anonymous said...

Definitely worth it to me to pay, as I mentioned ;-). I tried on my own and lost stuff. Oy! Of course, I didn't change my template til I'd been blogging a year, so I had a lot to lose!

Good luck!!! Fingers crossed for your appt.

Kristi said...

Keeping my fingers crossed and sending well wishes for your appointment...

I'm sticking to the boring blogger templates for a while - maybe once the readership goes up past 2 or 3 I'll splurge ;-)

Anonymous said...

Anon-
Bite me, I know who you are and you just want my cash.

Heather, not sure, i'm ready to start shellin' out the cash yet.

Peet, I dont know how to tell who reads or from where so unless people comment, i dont know who or how many have read. Wanna tell me how?

And thanks for your well wishes!
Now, i'm headed on over to you, any Nole fan is a freind of mine!
hg

Sunshine said...

There are some bloggers who do free templates for the fun of it. You don't have to be that smart, seriously. Just copy the template code and back up what you have to a notepad file on your computer in case you do ever f*ck it up.
Adding a stat counter is easy, I think my most accurate one is www.statcounter.com - that's just my recommendation.
You can add a few things at a time and figure stuff out and eventually you'll have your blog how you like it, but if you want it a certain way, pay somebody that knows all that stuff.