It's a dark dreary day here and I'm feeling a bit sappy and slow so I'm going to grace you with pictures of my family! I'm going to keep it close, just me and the hubs and the kids. But in lieu of a sappy post, I present you with the people I live with:
This is my hubs with Four. (He is actually still 3, and will be 4 on February 17th......... expect SAPPY then too!)

Here are my 3 drama Queens. In order of how they appear, left to right, Ten, Eleven and Twelve)

This is me in the Bahamas. Who knew walking around all day in the sun would do this to you??

Meet the hubs. (Does his tall thin red headed frame remind you of anyone?)
Here's the hubs and I at a party.

I know, I know, pretty shitty excuse for a post. I cheated with pictures. BUT, in my defense, as I said earlier, the weather here is crappy and I'm feeling dumpy and frumpy today. I have no work clothes, I need to break down and buy some and I'm not losing as much weight as I think I should, although it might help if I drink more water. But I'm not gaining and I cheated twice this week so the exercising is at least maintaining me................. I'm just in a droopy-ass mood.
So take these photos,
with love,
from me
Here's what you should know about me today:
I really don't like spaghetti even though I cook it at least twice a month. It's just cheap and easy, especially when feeding a big family. Please don't ever invite me to your house for dinner and serve spaghetti. I will have to talk about you on my blog.
Thursday, February 1, 2007
Cheating with pictures
Posted by kheatherg at Thursday, February 01, 2007
Labels: ThisnThat
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
2 comments:
Keep it up, girlie. You will loose it. Remember all that heavy-duty killer exercises that you are doing will make you gain before you loose. I went to the dr on Monday and didn't loose a thing either...now I've got some lovely meds that you inject (yes! with a needle!) into my belly and it is supposed to make you not-eat-so-much...and it works, but only because it makes me nauseated as hell that I CAN'T eat!
I wish i had that, but your reasons are medical.....
I'm going with the reasoning that the first month was to teach me to exercise. This month is to teach me to eat. Then i better start losing like a crack head! lol
Smooches.
Hg
Post a Comment