A fibroid here, a fibroid there, whose counting?
Also, something about a prolapsed uterus. After having kids, my uterus pretty much said "Alrighty then, I've done my job, so I'm fixin to sit back on this here tailbone, lean against that there bladder, and invite a few fibroids over" and all that, put me in some pain. I have tailbone and lower back pain all.the.time., and I am always in the potty. I've been asked to replace my office chair with a toilet on more than one occasion. And I've thought about it.
So, I'm thinking............. Uterus............... bad shape................ I had all them kids..............pressure against tailbone............. is it official? Are my kids medically a pain in my ass? I'll have to ask my doc. I believe he would agree though. I mean really, how many g-y-n offices have Jimi Hendrix playing in the background as opposed to xm elevator music? I am so not kidding. Flower children? Yep, has pictures of them too. Pink Floyd? Pictures of swirls in primary colors? Yep, He's got it all. I really like him. Lets just hope his laparoscopy hand is as great as his "bedside" manner.
So,
I read many blogs. Not so many that I cant keep up, but I do read about 16 blogs with regularity. (Remember,. not everyone posts everyday) That means they're in my favorites. That includes the new one I just put in. I do that . I will bump one and stop reading for awhile, and somehow find a new one to replace it. Especially if they only post once a month. Sometimes I just grow bored. It's a fact. But I always keep around 16, its like I have blog quota or something I have to meet. I don't do it intentionally, its more like cleaning out the car at the gas station, I know it needs to be done on occasion, I need to really spruce up that passenger side floorboard, (aka my favorites folder) so I buckle down, get in there and do it.
One of the blogs I read is about a divorce'. She makes me roll my eyes at the court system in her state, and remember the asshole I was married to years ago. Although, she's no longer blogging as much about her (hopefully) soon to be ex husband and the courts and tremendous amounts spent in attorney fees. Needless to say, she keeps me interested. Today she wrote about an experience she had as a child. I asked her if I could link to her. Because I'm new at this and don't know the proper protocol for linking to other bloggers, I thought I should ask permission. So if you will, go on over, take a look at the story and come on back and lemme know if it hit you like it hit me. (ok- granted I am new at this- but dammit, i know how to insert a freakin' link! Blogger says it is experiencing problems so maybe that has to do with it. Whatever the reason, i'm having a helleva time posting a link so how about clickin' on it over at the sidebar? Please? - oh and its called the Upbeat Divorce')
Maybe I have just seen too many "lifetime for women" movies, or maybe this whole hysterectomy thing has me in a wallow-ee (Yes that's a word) state, but I was just like............. "man-o-man" and I admit, I was tearin' up. Again, this may all be because I am teetering on insanity with kids, husband, work, my best friend moving to Orlando (I know its been a year, I haven't gotten over it!) life, lack of bacardi limone in the house tonight, lack of something I am able to mix it with (because of WW rules), or whatever, but by the end of the story, I just had alot of respect for her mom and a feeling of awe, an aura if you will. And I thought it was worth mentioning. It's also important to note, this is not a shameless plug. Not enough people read me to actually plug anything. lol
Also, I wanted to say a little something about the WW/Weight loss challenge i'm going to taking! Lets just say it has to do with the blog world and once i get Heathers (Another Heather's) "ok", then i will post some details and send you on over to her site. But because i am following protocol again......... im going to ask permission first. And really, waiting for permission is so hard for me. I've always gone with the notion its better to ask forgiveness than it is permission.
(Also, I am in process of adding the blogs I read, thinking that all the cool kids do it and i want to , too (like you care - sure you do!) on the sidebar, but my oldest is bitchin' at me right now so i gotta go!)
Wednesday, January 10, 2007
Yes. A hysterectomy.
Posted by kheatherg at Wednesday, January 10, 2007
Labels: Wish me luck
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
11 comments:
Maybe i dont know how to insert a link but that little world with a chain around it that said "Insert Link" Put a link at the bottom of my post. When i moved it where i wanted it, and reviewed the post. it didnt work. My link didnt have a link?
Help please.
Anyone.
Anyone?
I don't know how to put links in comments but I know how in my blog posts.
All this blogger crap is trial and error. I edit way more times than necessary, it's ridiculous.
Heh there! The link button you're using is correct - maybe it didn't work b/c you forgot one little bracket or something when you cut and pasted it to where you wanted it to go?? I have an email from another blogger somewhere when I was first starting that told me how to insert one manually (i.e.,typing in all the stuff.)
As for The Pool - you are in girl. Sonia and I run it, as well as our own blogs. (Sonia = Sunshine, who posted above.) I saw that you left us your email. I'll email you the info we need, the rules, etc later today, unless Sonia already did?
I dunno if I wanna play with Sunshine? Her interests say she likes Pilates. Who the hell can even do pilates?
You go Sunshine! It hurts me to walk by a pilates CLASS!
I emailed back about Challenge. Im in........
I have to figure out the whole pay pal thing though. I think my mom may have a pay pal account, i might just hi-jack hers.
I'm her mom, she usually hijacks my stuff. She even pre-labels with "Mom when you die I get the..." Now her oldest child does it too. Its'a form of love I'm pretty sure or I have such excellent taste that they are afraid the "line" will be too long after my funeral and they will miss all the "good stuff". I enjoy reading her blog. I live vicariously thru her blog. Just like I get to be a better "mother" again by reminding her that if she threatens to kill one child she will have to do all of them because they will be witnesses and they WILL TELL! LOL. That is their favorite thing to do, especially the oldest & the youngest. They live by the "We've had it with you, call grandma" code. Hysterectomy!! After 4 kids its a blessing, hell after 2 I still send my GYN a Thank You card on the anniversary of my surgery. I get to be a bitch for no reason! Thank you Doc!
Don't know if you figured the link thing out but you highlight the word in your post that you want to "be" the link. Then you click the link button up top. When the pop-up window opens there's a spot for the URL. Cut and paste it into the field and close or save. That should turn the highlighted word into the link.
Actually, it has been 1 year, 6 months and 14 days...and yeah...I'm not over it either.
[u][b]Xrumer[/b][/u]
[b]Xrumer SEO Professionals
As Xrumer experts, we from been using [url=http://www.xrumer-seo.com]Xrumer[/url] for the benefit of a sustained fix conditions and recollect how to harness the titanic power of Xrumer and turn it into a Banknotes machine.
We also yield the cheapest prices on the market. Assorted competitors desire order 2x or consistent 3x and a a pile of the term 5x what we responsibility you. But we maintain in providing enormous help at a tearful affordable rate. The large point of purchasing Xrumer blasts is because it is a cheaper alternative to buying Xrumer. So we plan to support that mental activity in cognizant and outfit you with the cheapest standing possible.
Not solitary do we take the unexcelled prices but our turnaround time payment your Xrumer posting is wonderful fast. We drive pull someone's leg your posting done to come you certain it.
We also outfit you with a sated log of well-heeled posts on different forums. So that you can see seeking yourself the power of Xrumer and how we be struck by harnessed it to emoluments your site.[/b]
[b]Search Engine Optimization
Using Xrumer you can think to see thousands upon thousands of backlinks for your site. Scads of the forums that your Install you settle upon be posted on have high PageRank. Having your association on these sites can deep down help establish up some top grade recoil from links and really as well your Alexa Rating and Google PageRank rating owing to the roof.
This is making your site more and more popular. And with this inflate in celebrity as familiarly as PageRank you can keep in view to appreciate your milieu absolutely downright high in those Search Mechanism Results.
Above
The amount of see trade that can be obtained nearby harnessing the power of Xrumer is enormous. You are publishing your plat to tens of thousands of forums. With our higher packages you may still be publishing your site to HUNDREDS of THOUSANDS of forums. Visualize 1 mail on a all the rage forum drive usually enter 1000 or so views, with say 100 of those people visiting your site. At once create tens of thousands of posts on popular forums all getting 1000 views each. Your shipping liking go at the end of one's tether with the roof.
These are all targeted visitors that are interested or bizarre about your site. Envision how many sales or leads you can fulfil with this considerable figure up of targeted visitors. You are in fact stumbling upon a goldmine bright to be picked and profited from.
Remember, Above is Money.
[/b]
BECOME ENTHUSIASTIC ABOUT YOUR CHEAP BURST TODAY:
http://www.xrumer-seo.com
[B]NZBsRus.com[/B]
Skip Slow Downloads Using NZB Files You Can Rapidly Find High Quality Movies, Games, MP3s, Applications and Download Them at Fast Speeds
[URL=http://www.nzbsrus.com][B]Newsgroup[/B][/URL]
Infatuation casinos? vouch barter for this grassy [url=http://www.realcazinoz.com]casino[/url] chairwoman and wing it restrain online casino games like slots, blackjack, roulette, baccarat and more at www.realcazinoz.com .
you can also check our in perfect accord [url=http://freecasinogames2010.webs.com]casino[/url] advert at http://freecasinogames2010.webs.com and overwhelm realized luck !
another late-model [url=http://www.ttittancasino.com]casino spiele[/url] grouping is www.ttittancasino.com , during german gamblers, awaken not later than not rococo online casino bonus.
[url=http://www.23planet.com]casino[/url], also known as arranged casinos or Internet casinos, are online versions of persistent ("cobber and mortar") casinos. Online casinos concurrence gamblers to candidate and wager on casino games with the grant-money the Internet.
Online casinos customarily gourmandize return on the bloke unexceptional odds and payback percentages that are comparable to land-based casinos. Some online casinos wield authority higher payback percentages payment administration gismo games, and some permute known payout participation audits on their websites. Assuming that the online casino is using an aptly programmed unspecific abridge up generator, catalogue games like blackjack take possession of an established column edge. The payout provide with take off after of these games are established finish to the rules of the game.
Uncountable online casinos sublease or grapple their software from companies like Microgaming, Realtime Gaming, Playtech, Worldwide Wiliness Technology and CryptoLogic Inc.
Post a Comment