Whats up with my husband today? Actually this WEEK? Even in Daytona, he had this pissy aura around him. We are all trying to figure our plans for camping this Memorial Day and he's about as helpful as a broken traffic light.
He doesnt want to go back to Daytona, he doesnt want to go to Jellystone, he doesnt
want to go here or do that or do this.......... But he has no decent ideas as to what he DOES want to do. I cant stand it when a man cant make a damn decision. And its not like he has a month to figure this out either. Memorial Day weekend is a huge camping weekend...........thankfully we do have Jellystone reservations as back up but finding another campground could prove challenging. Especially if we wait on him to make up his damn mind.
Problem is, if i say "ta hell with it" and choose someplace, then i hafta hear his whining about how we never do what he wants to do. It's frustrating as all get-out, and i'm at the point where he can stay his arse at home and we'll bring him
pictures. Which, I have told him in the past........"This is where i'm going, come along or stay home" at which time he comes along and then bitches that we always do what I want to do. If he would just make a damn decision on occasion, and not bitch when i make it for us, we would be ok. I'm at my wits end with him today!
In other news, I'm going to check out the Tahoe tomorrow after work. I really wanna go today but i want to be patient and think on it one more night before i see it. I'm actually bribing the kids to clean out my car this afternoon for me. I wont be using it as a trade or anything, i'll sell it outright, but i want it to be at its best when make a final decision. (Of which i will do because i am a decision maker!)
Also, School starts August 20th ! I dont think I could make it through another month with the kids eating everything that doesnt move in my house. My grocery bill has been astronomical. I'm sick of the nazi walmart taking all my money. I am done with them! I have restricted myself from entering. I will purchase my groceries at a grocery store and my general stuff at other stores. I will not be stepping foot into a walmart for a long time!!!!!!!!!!!! 
And thats all i have to say about that.
Wednesday, August 1, 2007
Is it the Moon?
Posted by kheatherg at Wednesday, August 01, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
3 comments:
You sure plan for Memorial Day way far in advance... I can't even plan for next week!
It is the MOON!! Husband has been medium to partly cloudy and bi-polar...well I'll do my own post.
Daughter you ARE Cruise Director. It is not a glamourous position. The hubs just wants to go he just doesn't know where, and like your dad...
sometimes you have give them "suggestions" on where they can go. LOL
OK #1..theres some strange stuff going on with your blog page..
Mine would like to make all the decisions..but if I left things up to him we'd be broke all the time and flying by the seat of our pants from one pay day to the next. I, on the other hand, have to have ALITTLE organization in my life...LOL...it must be the moon or something if he's normally not like that.If he is...then its just a "man thing"..LOL
Post a Comment