Phrases and short conversations heard around our home at LEAST once a day/evening:
Whats for dinner?
Food.
What kinda Food?
The kind you eat.
Are you deaf? Turn down the TV!!!
Well, if ya'll would be quiet.....
(Heather walks to tv and turns it down)
Four, pick up your toys.
Brush your teeth.
Sweep around the front door someone..... (Wood floors are hell when you live in the country)
Put your shoes in your room.
Did someone say grace?
Shut the front door, im not air conditioning the out doors.
No, I'm not ordering pizza.
Go to bed!
Mom........ grandma (grammice) called, she says to call her back, its REAL important. (Of which it rarely is, but the kids always tell me its REAL important)
Did you set the alarm?
Hal called.
(He's a friend that burns up my hubs cell phone and house phone every SINGLE day)
What are we doing this weekend?
(Hell if i know, they always start asking on Monday)
To be continued.......
(Because i gotta get some work done real quick!)
Friday, August 3, 2007
Because you care.
Posted by kheatherg at Friday, August 03, 2007
Labels: Opinion
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
4 comments:
Daughter...grandma here & it is
r-e-a-l important! What she didn't tell you was the decibel level is so high dogs howl LOL. By the way,
What IS for dinner?
heeeheeeeeeee...sounds very familiar!
Sounds like my house. Well, except for one more thing- 'No. I said NO.'
LOL..I'm NOT going there...too familiar...I feel a migrane coming on just reading that..LOL
Post a Comment