CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

In My Humble Opinion......

This is Bullshit. I cant believe what this world is coming too.

And someone send some good vibes to my little brother, (Contrary to belief, i am not an only child) Who lives in South Florida and is a Mortgage Broker. The market is shit right Now.

And I know its pretty crappy to raise your hand hysterically and holler "Come this way" - "Come this way" but i could really use a day off work! (I'm such a loser, i know)


Did you expect any less? Um, can we say DUH?

A little something we all KNOW, but need to be reminded of from time to time, waist line to waist line.

This made me giggle a bit.

And really, Who gives a shit?

5 comments:

kheatherg said...

Grammice, You have to click on the hot pink link that says.......This is Bullshit.

LOL

Kristi said...

OMG a twelve year old getting lyposuction? That's nuts!

And I'm totally with you - a tropical storm day off is really in order!

G-mom said...

Don't make fun of your mommy!!! I knew how to read your post. I'm slow not dumb. Honestly though the 1st time I read it I thought "what the hell is she talking about..she missed whole paragraphs" LOL
I gree with you...Liposuction!!! I'm screaming "Take the plate away"!
I'm ready for a storm day too! The hell with Texas they have had enough for a little while!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe anyone will still take a damn photo of that Spears slime...there was a guy here in WV that wheeled a wheel barrow full of loose pennies into the tax office here several years ago when they hiked our personal property taxes...it was funny too

Ann(ie) said...

That makes me giggle, too. =P Love it!!