CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 12, 2007

What does $5500.00 buy?

Before:


After:


And just because i cant take a picture without my oldest and youngest thinking they are at a hollywood photo shoot, here are some extras.....




6 comments:

G-mom said...

Well, she looks like she is adjusting well. Guess shes' over the "I'm not allowed to eat anything for 2 YEARS" mood.

Kristi said...

Very cute pictures. She looks much happier than I did with braces - hope it continues!!

kheatherg said...

She wasnt happy the first few days Peet!

Thankfully she is over that and already on to b1tchin' about something else.......

Ann(ie) said...

I was weird and WANTED braces! ??? The excitement was short lived!! Great pics of your cutie pies!

Anonymous said...

I see you have a mini-me too!!!!!!!! Its scary how much she looks like you!! Even the same eyebrows!!! LOL

Anonymous said...

I remember those days. OUCH.