Yayyyyyyyyyyyy!! you did it!!! And a wonderful job too!!! mini-me has been working on computers in school labs since kindergarten. In 4th grade I watched her build a web page from a Neo Pets site where they played role playing interactive games (like IM'ing) and received emails and things there...now you know why I go to her for all my computer related problems...LOL...loved the video too BTW...very cute!!!
I am a 32 YO married mother of 4. I work full time and I like it that way. We camp, we fish, we hunt, we bicker and we love. I began this blog in fairness. I figure I've read other blogs for so long that its high-time i air my laundry as well. It all comes out in the wash.
Welcome.
3 comments:
Yayyyyyyyyyyyy!! you did it!!! And a wonderful job too!!! mini-me has been working on computers in school labs since kindergarten. In 4th grade I watched her build a web page from a Neo Pets site where they played role playing interactive games (like IM'ing) and received emails and things there...now you know why I go to her for all my computer related problems...LOL...loved the video too BTW...very cute!!!
My g-kids are totally cool. I love them. As you can tll 3 distinct personalities at work here.
Can you tell which one takes after her momma?
so sweeeet! I'm loving that little power ranger!!
Post a Comment