If you can tell me what he is singin'....... you can pick my next post. And Grammice's guess doesnt count, cause he sings all the time for her!
Monday, August 27, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Do you ever really do both at once?
If you can tell me what he is singin'....... you can pick my next post. And Grammice's guess doesnt count, cause he sings all the time for her!
Posted by kheatherg at Monday, August 27, 2007
7 comments:
Hillbilly Deluxe, of course!!!
I agree with Robin...LOL..he is sooooooooo adorable!!
CUTIE PIE!! ;-)
Okay, Maybe it wasnt as hard as i thought it was! Robin said "Of Course"!
As it's a video post, i'm going to leave it up for a day or so and Robin.......What do you want to hear about? Lord knows you hear enough about my kids, husband and in laws........Hmmmmm, How about an opinion? I've always got one of those! You get to pick it! (And you can email me on the sly if you want)
Well maybe it was easy for me because I listen to country music and I have a 3 year old so I'm used to the "toddler language".
Gee, I get the impression you really want to give your opinion on something...so what do you think about illegal immigrants being able to draw welfare & now possibly social security. Ooohh that is a HOT topic where I live in Kansas. But that's not a very fun subject... I know tell us about either you walking in on your parents or one of your kids walking in on you & hubby "gettin busy". lol, now that topic has provided some laughs around the old campfire. So do you feel political or funny, you choose.
Robin Honey, those are so easy.
I'll tackle the first one though because our kids have yet to catch us and if i ever caught my parents, i dont remember... so hope it was better for them. LOL
O yeah she walked in alright! She mentally blocks things like that and refuses to even discuss the fact that her parents are.... are you ready?.....
Sexually Active!!!!
OOOOOOOOO Nasty "old people"
O, doesn't my g-son have an excellent voice? He even has the "look".
Post a Comment