I'm going on vacation tomorrow!
13 is dressed appropriately for school today.
Krista and Ro will close on their new house this Friday!
My husband is being too sweet today, some...tingssss up!
4-boy, cut his hair last night, AGAIN. and it aint pretty.
Not sure whats up with him doing this, but scissors are void in my house for now.
I dont have alot to do today at work.
Thursday, August 30, 2007
7 Random / Useless facts.
Posted by kheatherg at Thursday, August 30, 2007
Labels: Four, haircut, hubs, Krista, Opinion, Questions of the day?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
4 comments:
ok...lets see the NEW haircut...LOL...I'm laughing with you dear..I swear I had the same problem with mini-me..I couldn't keep scissors in my house til she was in 5th grade...some are cutters...some are glue and crayon eaters...its a shame we cant pick what they are...LOL
Yep. When they are sweet or 'nice' they are up to something. They've either already done it and you just dont know about it yet... or they are plotting and planning and trying to lesson the severity of the disciplinary action by being so loveable first.
MEN!
Enjoy it :)
Have a great trip!
The scissors thing kills me. Uh oh!!
Happy Vacation, girl!
Post a Comment