Ya, Ya, Ya...... Grammice has posted since we got back from PC. Hell, she posted the same night we got back. Well.........Nacho's belle grande for her!
I, on the other hand, slept uncomfy, if even at all (The hubs snoring is killin' me.....suggestions?) in my camper bed. Usually i sleep like a baby but by day 2 of this trip, my lower back was so bad that i have been all but crawling.
I have yet to download my pictures, i'm still in limp mode eating vicodin and percocet like they are breath mints on interview day and i'm fighting the kids for 5 minutes of cpu time so ya'll will have to wait until later in the week for my PC post.
Also, I start my new job on Monday. Some quickie facts about it:
The pay is where I want.
Its a small construction firm.
The owner is awesome and family oriented.
If i complete my work early, i get to leave early.
He is very flexible as long as work is done.
It's a PAYCHECK!!
I am happy and excited to begin!
Give me til tomorrow afternoon and i will see about getting a real post up then, up until that point, just pray my damn back stops hurting, because I've been in this position before!
Tuesday, May 29, 2007
Would the gods of back pain please fix me?
Posted by kheatherg at Tuesday, May 29, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
5 comments:
Last time I went camping I slept on the ground in a bag....BUT I took all my pillows from home...that helped me as far as FALLING asleep, but by morning the ground had won the battle. Ibuprofin is the choice for inflammation, you can take up to 800mg of it safely...thats the prescription dose..just make sure you eat something with it. That dose will make your tummy hurt. And then just start with that...warm bath soaks...and then back off the dosage of ibuprofin....but it sounds like you're taking better stuff than that anyway....thing is...I once had a lower back strain...was on all kinds of good stuff (muscle relaxers, valium..etc...), but wasn't taking the ibuprofin because it made me sick...nothing was working...doc told me to eat with it...and when I took it as prescribed I could stand up straight in 2 days...hope you get to feeling better soon...can't wait to see the pics!!
As much as it hurts and a veteran of back pain that led to surgery you need to walk! Not fast, an easy pace. Don't sit or lay down for more than 5 min. My chiropractor says down for 5 up for 15 all day. Something about laying still causes swelling to continue & muscles to stiffen. By keeping them moving you are allowing your body to help heal its self. Trust me I'm your mommy. Plus when you do your post you will be better than ever. Where is the hubs nose strips? If he lost them remeber Duck tape!!!!
Sorry aobut the back thing. I moved a lot of stuff this past weekend, so I have a dull ache in my own that increases to moan ever once in a while. Suggestion for the hubs snoring: put a pillow over his face (God knows I've wanted to try it on occassion)!
I totally feel your pain. I threw my back out before Xmas and it wasn't better for months. Like Kat, I had the good stuff too - get it if you can. It was the only way I could sleep for awhile.
Sounds like the new job is perfect...hope so!!!!!
AHHHHHHHHHHH pillow therapy for the husband!! I forgot about that!!! Yes yes yes
Post a Comment