Hey, you left off a get even picture. I have beautiful grandchildren! Good genes, must be from grandma..... I can't wait till the "babies" turn 18 & we show those two some of the pics. Carzy boys.
I am a 32 YO married mother of 4. I work full time and I like it that way. We camp, we fish, we hunt, we bicker and we love. I began this blog in fairness. I figure I've read other blogs for so long that its high-time i air my laundry as well. It all comes out in the wash.
Welcome.
3 comments:
Hey, you left off a get even picture. I have beautiful grandchildren! Good genes, must be from grandma..... I can't wait till the "babies" turn 18 & we show those two some of the pics. Carzy boys.
Send me some of that sand please!
My gosh!! you can sure tell which kids are yours!!!!Great photos...I love the beach
Post a Comment