CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 14, 2007

Much to do about nothin'

Really and truly, i have nothing to write about. Nada, zippo, blank space etc.

We had a pretty uneventful weekend, i've taken to hangin' out at my mom and dads country club on Friday's, sitting by the pool, wishing i would tan a bit more.

Saturday I was by the river, wishing the same thing. I'm naturally pale in comparison to uh, say, normal human beings with any sorta color, so i have to work real slow to bring some color into my pigmentation. Towards the end of summer, after countless days by the pools, rivers, beaches and lakes, i might get some color to me other than candy apple red sunburns. Lets just say, as slow as i go, i still use tons of aloe after every "sunning session".

Sunday, we went by the movie store and rented a few and then sat on ass for the rest of the day. Occasionally we would holler at the kids for something or the other, just making sure they knew we were still their parents. We bought 40 wings, French fries and onion rings and a cheese pizza while we were out getting the movies so that pretty much kept everyone fed and happy. The movie we got them even kept them quiet for 2 hours! My mothers day was pretty nice hanging out like that.

The only other thing I would have wanted would have been rain. We are in the "no rain- tons of fires area" and although it sprinkled, (I'm almost exxagerating using the word "sprinkled") it certainly wasn't enough to add any moisture to the dusty driveways and brown grass this area suffers from.

Because of the fires, the smoke in our area was terrible on Sunday. I would have skipped the kid movie and had the kids play outside on Sunday had you been able to see 30 feet in front of you. When we were in town and my eyes were burning, i knew then, we gotta get home and keep the little monsters inside. (Hence the take-out and a movie)

Today I fought with my cpu and Internet but i won.

I got a call for an interview tomorrow morning.

I made my famous pizza for dinner tonight. (Cheap, quick and easy!)
The kids didnt seem to mind even though we had pizza yesterday. lol

I'm still liking my haircut and found that with it shorter, WOW- does my natural curl really come out!!

Ok, thats all I got my dear internet friends. Sorry i'm not more eventful!

2 comments:

weatherchazer said...

You have natural curl in your hair...I'm so jealous! Good luck with the interview! I wish I could sit on my ass at home...that never happens. Either I'm chasing a kid, cleaning the house or, well, that about sums it up!

G-mom said...

The kids were happy. They told me. The smoke is so bad you truly can't go outside. I still haven't got to see the haircut! Only in the pics. I'll be posting soon too. Been a busy week and its only Tuesday!!!