CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 4, 2007

How to make Friday night pizza!

(The obligatory recipe post, because everyone has them and i wanna be a cool kid too!)

First, Buy a box of this:



Then, read this: (you might have to cock your head sideways, but if you buy your own box, you wont have this problem!)



Then, get the idea for a "Recipe Post" and suddenly start taking pictures of what you've done so far!) (Notice, the Hamburger meat I've already cooked and added above the sauce and dough?)



Now, And this is the important part...... Go to your moms house and rifle through her refrigerator until you find toppings like these:



and (cook that bacon crunchy!)



Turn around and realize you need to heat the oven, and think about how many Bacardi Limone drinks you've had. Wonder if you should just stop drinking for the night? (But really, look how far you've gotten!)



While crumbling everything on top of this nutritious meal your going to serve ("Hey- if your eatin', come in here and get some!") your precious children and realize you've forgotten to add cheese! Damn cheese! The only thing my kids really like on their pizza! (I should really step away from my mixed drink and re-evaluate cooking..... Peanut butter and jelly's would have sufficed tonight!)



Figure, screw it, You can go ahead and add it now: (Better late then never!)



Toss that puppy in the oven! Now, you get to go back outside with your guests and hang out. If your smart, like I am, you'll bribe your 12 year old into listening for the timer and pulling it out of the oven to cool with the offer of letting her bake a cake. But, the "I'm hungry kids" you've raised and the neighbors kids, (Who one of your kids is spending the night with) starts bothering you to eat TONIGHT, (like i wouldn't feed them tomorrow or something)they make you go inside and cut up square shaped pieces for them!

You should remember to grab the camera off the microwave to take a picture of your finished Friday night Pizza!



After feeding the herd, you sneak in a picture of your Twelve year old beginning her cake baking.....



Mix you another drink:



And haul ass back outside where the "party" is!

*Note: I know I've just showed all of the internets how dirty my stove knobs are but the knob fairy hasn't been around lately, and i know my baking dish looks like it was passed down through an Ellis Island descendant, but people, the important part is that i fed all the kids a damn healthy meal! I mean, if i had a job, i could have just thrown some whopper juniors into the back seat of the Buick......right?

3 comments:

G-mom said...

So now I'm the "knob fairy?" Pizza looked pretty good. Did you steal the cheese from me too? Good job! How was the cake?

Anonymous said...

Knob fairy...lol...just so you know, my hubby uses the word knob to describe, um, boobies... so even BIGGER lol from me ;-)

weatherchazer said...

LOL- I love it!