CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

You can leave IF you want to.

Women who stay in a home, with a husband/boyfriend who hits her or her children is a complete and utter fool who is too stupid to leave. I realize these are strong words but with the resources available to women in these situations, (Especially in today's day and age) you'd have to be a fool to continue to live in those circumstances.

4 comments:

G-mom said...

What brought that on? I agree. But after years of being verbally &/or physically abused the obvious is usually the hardest thing to do.

kheatherg said...

You didnt see Dr. Phil yesterday? Lol

Chicks husband beats the shit out of her and her daughter and she's on Dr. Phil trying to get him "Fixed" WTF?

Sunshine said...

There are a lot of other things that can happen in a marriage and be forgiven, but this one is hard for me to figure out, especially when it happens to the kids.

Anonymous said...

I always get angry when I read stories like this. Or see them on tv. Although I agree with you, I think its easier said then done for alot of women. However, I REALLY don't understand how they can see their KIDS get hit and not leave.