CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 4, 2007

A simple post.

Today was my first day back to work. It was good to be back! I hate having to learn everything in a new office, and my boss isnt really the "Trainer" type but i seem to be catching on well.

One thing i did notice is that on the way home today, people were riding my ass. I mean they were just flying down the road, iguess on their way home. I left at 4, i cant imagine 5 o'clock traffic on that side of town.

Not really in the mood to blog, as i'm tired but hyped up on Mountain Dew and need to get in there and stir dinner up. And I knew i was gonna be tired tonight, so i was smart enough to crank up the crock pot in advance. Stir and serve babeee......

I will leave you with a photo of my boy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I need to do more crock pot cooking..might make my life alot easier!!! Is there anything you can cook for breakfast in one of those things???

Anonymous said...

I love my crock pot. I have a great recipe site if you need one. There's also these great slow cooker things in the spice aisle (they come in packets like taco seasoning...)anyway, the bbq pork one is great!

I digress...hope work is going well...its hard to start new things, but I'm sure you'll be running the place soon!