CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Dr. Google, you confuse me babee.....

Remember when I had my Hysterectomy?

Did you know that once you've had one that your not supposed to um, bleed (Why is that such a dirty word for me?) anymore?

I didnt, so its been no surprise that I have um, bled, for the last 6 months or so. No one told me that I wasnt supposed to and when I google doctored it, (Shut up- like you dont google doctor things also!!) I never saw where I WASNT supposed to, all the sites said that "some" bleeding (ug- that word) was normal. I figured I was normal because I've had "some" bleeding every month.

Its not normal according to my general Doc. Who knew I wasnt normal? So Thursday at 3:30 EST I get to go to my GYN and he can help me figure out whats up, because Doctor google isnt helping me much. Maybe I'm just googling the wrong words?

Uterine home is vacant, neighbors still bleeding
Bleeding parts, missing organ
Uterus left the bldg, bleeders live on
Bleeding after operative episode
ut-oh, Tu-tu bleeding, no-no

And I yet I yield nothing that could help me understand whats up with my body. When searching in depth, i find threads that say "yep, it's normal, ha-ha, you only thought you were done supporting Tampax Industries" and then i find threads that say "Oh shit, girl your gonna die, hug your kids, pet the dog and kiss your ass goodbye" So needless to say, the threads confuse me.

Hence the GYN appointment Thursday.

5 comments:

G-mom said...

Not normal, probably have a screw loose some where! You better call me after your appt. Besides where would you (ug word) from if the uterus has left the building?
Hmmmm good question! I wouldn't have waited 6 mos. When they said I was done, I was done! Dammit, maybe it was a rip-off. I got a picture of mine for proof! LOL

Anonymous said...

You should not be bleeding. Check this out. http://www.revolutionhealth.com/conditions/reproductive-health/hysterectomy/questions-concerns/bleeding-hysterectomy

Hope it helps.

Anonymous said...

Okay, ut-oh, Tu-tu bleeding, no-no - made me spit my coke out...

I hope the appt goes well - I have no idea what is normal. Dr. Google is always confusing, btw.

Lauren S. said...

Good luck to you and give us an "okay" or doc says "not okay" report. I could tell you a horror story, but I won't get you stirred up anymore than you already are!

weatherchazer said...

Hope the appt. turned out well. I thought one of the benfits of a hysterectomy (?) was that you didn't have to support Tampax anymore- what a load of shit!