CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, December 21, 2007

We wish you a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

I'm at the office for a couple of hours today and then i'm off to the dollar store to pick up some birthday party plates, table cloths etc. for 10 & 11's (December 19th and 23rd) birthday party tonight. Tomorrow i'll be taking 6 kids to Wild Adventures. (They all have year passes) Sunday, I'm headed to Grammices! house to wrap the rest of our gifts and then to the grocery store to purchase holiday dinner foods.

Monday?
Dont ask me to do a damned thing. I'm going to sit on my rump all day until i have to go to the MIL's house for Chinese Christmas. And of course, Tuesday is Christmas. I dont see myself posting again until at least Wednesday because i'm back at work on Wednesday and i'm sure it will be slow..... So until then........

Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, and Joy, Joy, Joy!

From Heatherg and Family!

4 comments:

Lauren S. said...

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you too! Good luck with the b-days and Christmas!

G-mom said...

See you Tuesday! Will be sneaking in on Monday.
Merry Christmas

Ann(ie) said...

Monday you DESERVE much sitting on your arse....sounds like a hectic schedule!!

Happy Holidays to you and yours!

xo.

Anonymous said...

Hope you're feeling better by today/Monday...enjoy your holiday dear...thinking about you!!