CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Spewing sickly fire!

I took 4boy to the doc yesterday. He has Strep Throat. Wonderful. The husband is doing absolutely nothing to help. Although he did go by and pick up a prescription on his way home from work and cook another dinner. For himself. I had already made dinner for me and the kids before he got home because everyone was starving and i knew he wouldnt want soup.

At 2 a.m. 13 gets up puking everything up that she had eaten in the last 10 years of her life. I was already on the couch by then trying to get at least 2 hours sleep.

11 coughed up her left lung at some point during the middle of the night. I'm staying positive, she still has her right one left.

All the kids are home sick, I'm at work. I'm resentful i have to work because my boss needs me, and i think he should be a little more thoughtful and send me home because its not like i'm not sick enough already. So i coughed all over his office door knob. He can have this shit next week.

I'm hating on my husband. He called me at work and wanted me to send him pictures of the puppies we have so we can give them away. The camera is at home and the pics havent been downloaded. I told him i didnt have time to talk 13 through downloading them and emailing them to me so it would have to wait. He got pissed off and hung up on me. Of course that has thrown me through the roof. I've sent him 2 shitty emails.
Wanna See?

"I cant JUMP FOR YOU right now, no matter how great the cause. I'm busy at work, i'm sick, the kids are all home sick, i dont have time to walk 13 through downloading photos in between her puking spells so back off me, i'm doing enough other than JUMPING for you.........

Hanging up on me was crappy, and this is exactly what i'm talking about you being selfish, I f i cant do for you, when you want than you get pissy.

Too bad."

And the other one-

"And it must be nice to get up and go to work and not have to worry about puke on the bathroom floor or 11's bedroom floor but just hop on outta bed and cruise to your little click of friends at the office and not give a care about whats going on at the house because god forbid you take any time off to be with your sick kids, but instead leave it to me to balance my work and the kids and all the time i've taken off.

and then have the nerve to call me, make a request and when i cant do it, to hang up on me all pissy-like because i'm not at your beck and call and cant send you puppy pictures where all the nurses can google and ga-ga over them while you trot around the office like nothing in the world is wrong with you while I (ME-ME-ME) handle the kids, the rest of the shopping, the wrapping the bday parties the christmas parties, 4boy to santa, strep throat, the pukes and a cough that makes you want to stab yourself in the chest.

Merry christmas."

(Names have been changed to protect the innocent (The kids))

And i'm still mad, and i'm daring him to mess with me. At this point, he can spend christmas at his damn mommas house.

Fucker.

6 comments:

Sunshine said...

I've said your emails in verbal form before. But not much, mine is pretty helpful when they're sick.
But the lack of having a clue pisses me off too about other things.
I'm feelin ya sister.

kheatherg said...

I've said in the past that he is a selfish person, and most of the time i can deal with it (It comes from him being 1 of gazillion kids and always fighting for everything he got) but when i'm sick and the kids are sick and stuff has to be done, it just rubs my nerves raw.

Thanks for feelin' me!

Lauren S. said...

Yeah, I agree. My ex's way of "helping" me with my sick child was letting him stay in the truck while HE worked and my child continued to puke. That lasted one day several years ago and I haven't trusted him since with keeping him. That is why my leave is so freakin' low at work. Good luck Heather! Hope it works out. Don't let those germs get on that keyboard because he needs some damn pictures downloaded! The child is sick and does not need to be fooling with it anyway! I'm here for ya girl! :-)

G-mom said...

Thats OK, she called me, then bitched at me cause she was sick and didn't feel like talking. LOL Her dad & I just cracked up. I'm taking them Chicken Soup & Vitamins today. Her husband will be the last to get it and by then there will be NO SYMPATHY!!!!

G-mom said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

oh man..I was afraid everyone would get this...maybe hubs will get it last and it will take the longest to pass on him...LOL