CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, December 20, 2007

You do what you have to do.

I just made reservations at the Imperial Palace in Biloxi, Mississippi for our Anniversary in February.



Because if i dont have something positive to look forward to with my husband, i'm going to shoot him in the ass.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're taking your husband with you?! It would be my present from the husband, because we put up with so much s*** from everyone!

kheatherg said...

Ya, the whole anniversary theme and all. I figure I married him, prolly ought take him on my anniversary trip. LOL

Sunshine said...

*snort*

That's funny.

G-mom said...

Yeah guess who gots the kids?! Weren't they there when you got married too?

kheatherg said...

Yes they were, pretty little flower girls..... But no.

They werent invited.

I dont wanna shoot them in the ass. Just the husband.

Anonymous said...

ha ha ha ha