I AM! I'm so proud of myself! I wanna sh1t and giggle all at once. Granted, this template isnt my own design but by golly- its on my blog and I (ME-Me-ME) put it there!
I'm doing this from home so i may have missed a few links to put on the side, but i will do that from work, when i should actually be like, uh, working.
Im just excited i've come this far on my own. Especially considering how UN-technical I am.
So let me apologize for my outburst earlier. And think of this way...... Really, i was holding back, there was so much more i wanted to rant-type but i also want to keep my friends who think i'm all roses and fairies so I held back. :)
I'm better now.
Much better.
Wednesday, December 5, 2007
Whose the shit?
Posted by kheatherg at Wednesday, December 05, 2007
Labels: Im a nut
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
5 comments:
You got some mad skillz homie!
Hey now we are both the sh1t! With minimal yelling! LOL Now, add your counter, my counter and your lists of bloggers to mine & yours.
It looks really good and mommy is proud.
Thank you!
Green is my favorite color ;-)
The new format looks great! And hey, do you work at a bridal store? Because, um...my little sister (who i can't believe is getting married) is looking for dresses right now...
I love it!! I really love it!
Post a Comment