OK, well i dont know what the fuck i've done but i'm so frustrated with this stupid blogg bullshit that i have to step away from the cpu for my own safety. I was trying to change the template, trying to be all smart and shit but i'm kidding no one. My car-clock is still reads the time before daylight savings began.
So now i've lost everyones links and info and i'm at a loss..........
Im going home to watch my tivo'd nip/tuck and will screw with this thing later when i dont feel the need to throw my head through the fucking screen.
smiles,
Heather
Wednesday, December 5, 2007
jdklaf;jiawo;t jiwaoe;tghiro;gja klgnrgkrp;aeykow prsnhur7d53t j4sr56t
Posted by kheatherg at Wednesday, December 05, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
4 comments:
Get 11 to fix it!! :-)
Like I'm gonna let her near my blog.........
But good idea. I've begged Finny for assistance.
I've lost my pictures etc. I'm so sad.
Oh man! No pics! You gotta get em back!! :-)
the blog looks great...I sooooooooo apologize for my moody EMO kid not getting to it...some days there is just no excuse for her
Post a Comment