I am excited to report that this Saturday, i'm going to come out of the woods long enough or wait to go into the woods until mid-afternoon on Saturday so I can sign 4
boy up for T-ball! Yes, T-ball. And i'm so excited i can barely contain my tears!
My only Boy, the baby by 9 years is eligible to play T-ball! And no, we probably dont need to purchase fancy cleats and things like that, but oh-we-so-are! His first real sports team, the little league shirt, the end of the season get-together, the trophy and the pictures that will cost me 500 bucks. I cant wait!
And I have nothing else to post. Any suggestions? I'm taking questions and comments at this point because I got nothin' this week. Hell, i'm not even informed enough to comment on a news story, so someone get nosy and send me some good ideas. Really, otherwise, i'll be posting about buying a tv this afternoon that i dont 100% need, but is on a great sale, and I cant take the pressure of knowing i could get one now on sale and NOT actually purchase it because i'm a cheap ass, and then our piece of crap one GETTING WORSE and oh shit, i should have bought the TV while it was on sale! I hate when i have to do something and am too cheap to follow through.
Oh, back to something interesting to blog about. Um, what?
Tuesday, January 15, 2008
I'm reaching deep within and comming up with uh.......Nothing.
Posted by kheatherg at Tuesday, January 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
3 comments:
Make sure the TV is digital, because they are switching everything next year. Good luck to 4boy playing T-Ball. My kiddo is going to sign up again too. He loved it last Spring. We had to get the cleats, glove and pants, but you can get those at Play-It-Again Sports (cleats are new, but reasonably priced). He looked so cute in those little cleats!! :-)
Yeah I see g-mom & g-pop out there hootin' and hollerin'. Now we need to save ice cream $. When the g-daughters played we would bribe them with ice cream if they would just stand UP in the outfield. They were hot so they would lay down in the grass with their gloves over their eyes! LOL
Awesome - I just signed my son up for soccer yesterday - his first team sport too!!
I say yes on the tv. Of course, not my money.
Post a Comment