CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Dreamland



Lately, ALL my dreams (The ones I can remember) are based around the house I grew up in. Whether they take place in the inside or the outside, that house is always the foundation of my dreams. I moved out of this house when i was 18. I know its been sold twice since. I cant fathom why this house would be such a strong influence in my dreams, why they are all so focused on/in this house. There are always events going on in my dream, but it all takes place at this house.

Anyone have any ideas? Anyone know what it represents? Anything? I'll take anything at this point? I'm pretty good with balance and life and interpreting things in my dreams, but this one i cant wrap my brain around. Other than my childhood, i dont beleive their is any real significance to this home..... it was never haunted and has no history other than ours, as my parents had it built when i was 8ish.

Any ideas?

4 comments:

Lauren S. said...

Maybe with all the extra stress you are under you are thinking of a simpler time. I don't know. I am no expert! Just throwing my 2 cents in!

G-mom said...

Way too deep Lauren, I'm thinking she needs to knock off those toddies before bed!!! LOL
Sometimes its not where the dream takes place but WHAT you are doing in the dream.

Lauren S. said...

Sorry. Been in therapy too long! Ha! Don't know about HER childhood or that house, so can't say. Tell her to call Dr. Phil. He wants to be in eveyone's business anyway!! lol!!

Anonymous said...

It has to be a center point or a "grounding" area for your dream. Last time I dreamed about being in a house...I was "supposed" to be in THIS one...but I didn't recognize anything in it...go figure...LOL Google it!!!