CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, September 14, 2007

Ya'll stay tuned now, ya hear! *Updated

There's going to be some changes this weekend on my blog!

I have someone (to be announced) whose going to be shinin' it up a bit! I told her to have "fun with it" and to be creative! I've given her complete freedom with her only limits being colorful and exciting so if you come back on Monday and see a big yellow vagina staring at you, she indeed, went wild.

At that point, i will give her more limits.

* How many times MUST I SAY IT? Another article ads proof to the Disease of winning the lottery!

5 comments:

weatherchazer said...

Must be burg. If it is, no worries! I'm pleased with what she did for me.

kheatherg said...

Nope, not burg.
Kats Daughter......Mini.

G-mom said...

O I hope she doesn't put a giant Vagina there!!!! It will give Kat heartburn, then she will bring her EMT ass here to give you a "treatment".
Isn't it nice to see weather commenting again?

Anonymous said...

I need to tell you about this Whittaker man in an email...don't even feel sorry for him....OH LORD

Anonymous said...

A big yellow vagina???...LOL..oh my god...I'm letting her read that this weekend...you are SO in trouble....j/k This will be a good excuse to keep hubs son off our computer this weekend..I need to email you about that too. Still can't email from work, but at our meeting on wednesday downing the email firewall here at the station is being attended to some time in the near future we hope...