Uh- Huh
I've said it before. Winning the lottery would suck, life would change too much.
So when i saw this article on ABC news, you know i had to link to it.
And that my friends, would be what scares me to death. You don't always get what you want, you get what you need. I thought i was lucky because one of the Moe's Paid her child support this month VOLUNTARILY, for the first time in at least a year, and my old job actually ended up paying me for personal leave and vacation that i initially thought they were not going to pay so financially, we are going to make it through April and maybe even some of May OK. Although now I'm on a roll with interviews and second interviews, so wish me good luck there.
But a friend of mine pointed out, its not so much luck, its getting what we need. People say that god provides. We've never been regular church-goers and have never depended on faith and prayers. So truthfully, for lack of a better word, we've been blessed the last couple of days. And i never know if i should thank my lucky stars, or god himself. Maybe i should thank the Internets for all your good ju-ju's you sent out? I'm not sure why things are falling into place but i am, in general, thankful for them.
Friday, April 6, 2007
That lottery again and luck in general.
Posted by kheatherg at Friday, April 06, 2007
Labels: Wish me luck
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
1 comments:
Godd luck on the interviews- and send me some good ju-ju, cause we really need it! I don't think faith is based on going to church (although I do try to go regularly now). I think having faith in something is what's important. Again good luck with the ongoing job search.
Post a Comment