Pictures, pictures, yadda-yadda, i know.
Anyway.........
I'm trying to work it out to go to Orlando this weekend to see krista and go with her on Saturday to pick out her wedding dress. I'm so very excited, i could pee in my pants. I just dont have another pair to slip on so i'll have to restrain myself.
I've been emailing Grammice! back and fourth to see about her keeping 4boy overnight one night, preferably Friday night.
Here's the thing, if the hubs ok's me going to Orlando for the weekend without him, its not because he sees it's important that ME, THE MAID OF HONOR be with Krista and help her find a dress that looks nice on her. (Because i am the kinda BFF that will tell you it looks like shit, if it looks like shit) It will be because A) He will have something to throw at me during hunting season, those last couple of weeks when all he will do is hunt, and not participate in any other area's of life ( I can hear it now....."Well, you hauled ass to Orlando for the weekend!") and B) He wants to go to some horseshoe tournament (Its a benefit for something/someone he knows/some shit) and he knows I dont want to go..........and when thats the case , one of two things happens.........A) I stay home and call him every 15 minutes to find out when he will be home or B) I get all bitchy that he hasnt been spending the amount of time i think he should be with me and the kids so i put my ass on my shoulders.
Either way, it just adds up that i need to go help krista. Hubs can take the girls to the tournament because there will be girls they know and go to school with there. 4Boy would just be out of place. So Grammice! is helping out this weekend.
All i know is that i wanna go to Orlando and hang with her and share my constructive criticism when she's picking out dresses. And if i could link to all the dresses she has sent me online, you would completely understand why she NEEDS ME THERE.
In other news, 13 is again running my ass off. Cheer practice last night, game tonight, game tomorrow night and practice on Thursday night.
In doubly other news, I joined the Y yesterday. I have to lose some pounds or i will be naked this winter season. More to come on this later.
Right now?
I hafta check my email to see what Grammice! has counter offered in regard to keeping 4boy this weekend. Krista and I are also emailing back and fourth ......... Hubs will be ok with the whole "Heatherg outta town" thing as long as he gets to do what he wants to do also. Which, quite frankly, is such a man-thing. He could leave town in a second and know that i've got everything handled. Do you think he would take the time to set up child care and yadda-yadda? NOOOOOOOOOO. But yet I do!
I'll just consider myself wife of the year and move on. 
Tuesday, September 18, 2007
I won? I dont even have a speech ready!
Posted by kheatherg at Tuesday, September 18, 2007
Labels: Four, grammice, hubs, Krista, Tis the season
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
4 comments:
Go ahead and send the links! I don't have bad taste! You and I are totally going to bump heads this weekend....you and your "stuck in the 80's" look and me with the need to find a dress that is practicaly priced and also hides my fat arse. I say we are both going to need a couple of shots before heading onto the bridal shop....
I refuse to have a gawdy puffy-arse dress with 74832947839 beads attached and no collars either! It ain't happening.
I'm with you K! Empire waist, nice smooth like a shaw type shoulder. More "A" line. She is very excited, so I am willing to keep smallest terrorist so you can share my pain. LOL
Have a great time daughter!!!
This sounds like a fun trip...send the links..I want to see!!!!!!!!!!
Copious amounts of liquor should accompany dress shopping for sure.
And I TOTALLY here you on the going out of town thing and how hubby reacts...and doesn't do the same planning, etc when he leaves. Men.
Post a Comment