As you can see, no big yellow vagina's are staring back at you! There simply wasnt enough time over the weekend for my secret blog-friend to do something with this site......and as she is doing it for free and not charging me the obligatory first born, i'm at her mercy. This is ok with me because i am savy enough to go in and throw another template on here because i was tired of the pink. I'm just not feeling pink this week.......... and with this new blogger template (albeit-plain) I could be good for another 3 months (Hypothetically speaking). I'm just happy someone is taking the time to jazz it up for me, i'm not going to be picky as to when.....
And NO, i still havent downloaded pictures from our trip, 13 cheering or any other event in our life. I'm just a slacker like that. The sooner you realize that, the better. But again, I will try......
4boy is at home with the hubs today because he was running a fever and had a nasty cough. Hubs doesnt start with the university until the 29th so he isnt missing any work and i figure, better 4boy be home sick now and get through it this week than for me to have to miss work next week. Although i'm finally on salary, because i am the main-jane in the office, when i'm not here, nothing gets done and there are things that have to get done weekly with no exceptions. Yes, i am that important.
I spent to much damn money over the weekend. I went to dinner with one of my BFF's on Friday night, swung by the liquor store, spoke with the little mexican bottle, tossed in some mix and salt and we headed to a friends house. After an hour or so there, and noticing the bottle was empty, we then left and went by the fast food joint to pick up the rest of the family dinner to bring home, (Her hubs and my hubs and kids were all together at my house) where we walked in the front door, apologized for being late bringing their dinner home (we were supposed to be home by 6ish, we rolled in around 9ish, we're such rebels!!) and then we giggled a bit.
I spent more money when i bought some floor mats for my truck and a tag for the front of it. (I know that link is not a tag, i couldnt find the link for the tag, this was all i could find, just imagine it on a tag, LOL) Oh, and i got the hubs a steering wheel cover because i dont buy things for myself without buying something for someone else as well. It's a terrible habit, and comes from guilt for buying for myself and if anyone knows how to cure that guilt, it would be greatly appreciated in the long run. I really did need my floor mats though, they are mossy oak brand, rugged style, and i need to keep the carpet in my truck (Its the tahoe, I call it a truck or the ho-ta) clean. Its just that Floor mats, good ones, are freakin' expensive.......I didnt even wonder over to the seat cover isle, i thought i best just be gettin' my mats and headin' on my way........
Besides, with Hunting season on its way in, i really needed all that i bought. Right? Ya right! They were all necessities. Yep, sure were. Huh-huh. No doubt!
I can feel the air changing, i see my husband getting restless, even 4boy is starting to talk about hunting season. With the change in seasons fast approaching, this is the time when we spend weekends in the woods (We have a family lease of 3000 acres) managing the trails, husband getting our camp area in order and start cleaning his guns. (We eat the meat he shoots, and we share it with friends and family) It's an exciting time of year for us, as during the winter months, our house revolves around hunting times, but like anything else......once mid-January comes, i will be ready for a change. I will look forward to spring and summer and beaches and pools and rivers. But the winter time? Thats hunting and holidays and i anticipate it and look forward to it every.single.year.!
Monday, September 17, 2007
I can feel the breeze in the air.......probably part of 4boys sniffles....
Posted by kheatherg at Monday, September 17, 2007
Labels: Four, hubs, Tis the season
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
3 comments:
Whew, no Vaginas! Put Vicks on g-sons feet at night with socks. It will clear congestion and he will sleep like a rock. I know for a fact this works!! I can feel the seasons changing too. G-son already told me he was gonna shoot me a deer. Just for me & g-pop. I'm ready for soups, stews, casseroles, bonfires, oysters, Halloween, my birthday,T-giving and Christmas. I just love fall & winter. Let it snow, Let it snow!
Hurry up on the pictures girl. Rich and I can't wait to see them. (Well, he probably only wants to see them because he's in them.) I was sooooo relieved to see that there are no vaginas on your page. I squenced while it was opening.
Ok..enough about the vaginas...LOL...rest assured that will not happen...I promise.
As for 4's illness...dont'cha just love when school starts?? Mini is fine all summer...then school starts and she starts bringing home the crud left and right.
Post a Comment