CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Its going to be a long night.

Whew-weeeee, we are having a day in Sh1ts & Giggles land!

(And NO we havent heard anything, hubs doesnt think he will hear anything, he thinks the hiring manager is just hoping he will "go away" but that would really suck, because this is a UNIVERSITY we are talking about and I would expect them to be a bit more professional.....)

The hubs is in a mood that makes Hitler seem like the lady in the straw hat, sittin' front and center at a southern Baptist church convention.



And then he apologized.

And then he called me to bark some more......

Seems, 4-boy is hiding from him in the house, and has locked himself in our bedroom and the hubs couldn't find the door key. Needless to say, I told him where the key was and I wouldn't want to be 4-boy right now. I simply told hubs, don't kill him, he's just playing with you, but of course after looking for him for so long, and then finding him in safe condition, his already frazzled nerves were just shot.

Leave it to 4-boy to absolutely destroy any nerves the hubs has left........

And leave it to hubs to lose him 1400 square feet.

Update: I just spoke with the hubs and asked why 4 boy was hiding and what was going on and he said.....and I quote..... "I dont know what that boy was thinking, he never answered me when i hollered for him and he shut and locked our damn door so he could shit in our bathroom and when i told him never to lock the door the little shithead said that he had to because he needed his "privacy".....



Like father, like son.

0 comments: