CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Opinions are like...........I know you got one!

I totally hi-jacked this voting thing from Sonia, and I am not ashamed to say so! I will simply say, "Thanks for finding it first Sonia - thats half the work!"


Now, I want you to take a look at these photos below and vote! Krista and I would like YOUR opinion. Which dress do you think is the most perfect? You can see a picture of Krista Here. And you can check multiple boxes also! If she'll let me, after I take pics this weekend of her trying on dresses, I'll post some of those too. I'll see if i can get her all "Wined" up and then I'll ask her because she's pretty conservative! So look below, and check out the dresses. They are labeled/numbered in order. (ie the first dress is dress # 1) Ready? OK.....Clap-Clap-Bend knee, turn and Clap! (Sorry, everything is CHEER in my head, hence this weeks schedule! Oh, and we have ANOTHER game tonight)



Dress # 1



Dress # 2



Dress # 3



Dress # 4



Also, Remember we had that discussion about Tuxes Vs. Suits? You can vote on that too!

And of course we all know "outgoing" Heatherg is as well, so I've been fair about the voting and allowed you to vote on that also!

So have at it! ******* (F*kin Blogger, or me or something, i cant figure out why the hell the voting thing is way the hell down below. You have to schroll down a freakin' mile and i've spend the last 40 minutes trying to figure out why, and i dont know WHY......oh, why cant things be easy !!!!!!!! Just please schroll down and vote, while i take a smoke break because i am on the verge of a meltdown that blogger is causing. Or my inability to blog is causing.)

















































































Which dress do you think is the most perfect for Krista's most perfect wedding day?
Number 1
Number 2
Number 3
Number 4
She should just go naked?
Groom & Best Man should wear a TUX?
Groom & Best Man should wear a SUIT?
Everyone should just go Naked to this Mormon Ceremony?
Krista might wanna re-think Heatherg as the Maid of Honor as this is a MORMON Ceremony!
Too late, she's stuck with Heatherg, of whom should be on her best Behavior the Whole time!


Free polls from Pollhost.com



4 comments:

G-mom said...

Ok, I like 3 but I don't like all the sleeve thing at elbow area. I think it should have like a satin semi off shoulder/shaw top that shows some cleavage with a empire waist (under boobs, but not defined with anything)the dress should be "A" line so it flatters "happy" areas and hides areas we aren't happy with. This allows her to have a veil that flows any length down her back. She has great hair and face so she w/n need much. Now that I read back over this....I'm gonna change my vote to dump HG and Pick Me!!!! LOL

Anonymous said...

Hee hee...that poll made me laugh...and I picked 3.

Anonymous said...

See, hg!! Everyone likes MY favorite!!! I told you I don't have bad taste!

Ann(ie) said...

Love the poll!! LOVE #2 !