Let me tell you how much I love Krista! We had such a good time over the weekend! Her and I can just sit and watch INTERVENTION all night long, (Thank you Tivo) (Had my eyelids co-operated and stayed open that long!) and just sit there and talk about the people and share our opinions etc. And there isnt anyone else I know that i can do things like this with. I miss her since she's moved and find it an absolute honor to be in her wedding. To be the MAID OF HONOR in her wedding!! (You got that? I am MAID OF HONOR in her wedding, and indeed, i told any and everyone who would listen!)
So without further ado, below are the pictures from her house and our shopping trip to 2 (TWO!) David's bridals shops. And people? Wedding shopping for dresses etc. is a tiring experience!!! I also threw in a picture of us Friday night while we hung out in her pool. (The light makes it look green) Yes, i said NIGHT......... a few margaritas and a quaint little tavern later, me and her fiancee' (RO) thought we should swim! Swim- (Ya, lets swim, that'll be fun- how much beer/margaritas we got left?)Anyway, She's gonna make a beauty of a bride!
So......whatya think? Can you tell by the time i put on my dress, i was sick of shopping? But oh, I got my dress for $39.99. Beat that! Its a mormon service, so as opposed to the whole tongue stuck out look, i'm gonna go with a smile!
PS.
She MADE me smile!
Tuesday, September 25, 2007
2 posts in one day! I'm a double dipper!
Posted by kheatherg at Tuesday, September 25, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
4 comments:
Very pretty - I really like the halter style of your dress too!
OH my gosh!!!! I have almost exactly that same bridesmaid dress, but its a two piece...same color...halter style and everything!!! Dammit we live too far apart!!!
Hey, its MATRON of Honor silly. Your a married lady. Well 90% of the time LOL. I really love you in that color. OOOO I'm mother of the Matron of Honor OOOOO. LOL
I'm so excited I will get to play dress up and knee hi's and everything.
LOL @ G-mom...knee hi's...
Get you some fish nets baby!!!
Post a Comment