Yes the husband is pleased! He's a happier person for the time being until he finds something else to bitch about.
Strep throat is going through this town like wildfire. We have NO insurance again until the hubs starts his new job (the 21st!!!) and they process his paperwork. I'm hoping no one gets sick until the first of the month.
I got a 2$ raise 2 days ago. I totally meant to be excited about it yesterday and the day before but dealing with the whole job thing with hubs, i put my good news on the back burner. I'm excited now though and i'm sharing the great news....
You cant beat my boss with a stick. He is awesome. And not so bad to look at either.
13 has a game tonight, which means the athletic kids play while the bouncy, snobby girls cheer. Tonight is the night i volunteered to work concession, I didnt want her being nervous with me watching her cheer.(although they've done competitions and camps, this is her first game)
I cant decide if i wanna haul the whole family to this cheer gig tonight or not.
Hubs was gonna celebrate and go fishing today but there is a 70% chance of rain. I just wanna laugh......
Remember when i bought the Tahoe and told you that i had to sell my car? Well i sold my car on Monday night. I had to take the first 2k and pay off the mini-90day-loan i took out to put as a down payment on my Tahoe, but all is done and all is paid for.
I really like driving this Tahoe because i'm high enough off the ground that i can pass people. And with an 8 cyl. i can really PASS PEOPLE. This was important to me because i take 2 long, windy, 2 lane roads to work and if you get behind someone doing 30.....it could take an additional 10 minutes to get to work. Now? I pass 'em.
Krista and Ro are still in the planning stages of their wedding. I've got to go get a burgundy dress somewhere soon. Gotta get the hubs a tux too. Because it is a small wedding and small wedding party, they were talking about suits as opposed to tuxes but i'm not budging. With Krista and I both in dresses, her's being a white wedding dress, i think we should do tuxes for the guys. Besides, a suit will cost me more money plus shoes and shirt and tie, whereas the tux is 70 bucks. Granted, the hubs would then own a decent suit, but he'd prolly never wear it. I like men in tuxes anyway, they got this distinguished handsome thing going on.
I've got someone who is going to be tinkering with my blog for a few days. Not sure when she is going to start, but ya'll be patient! I'm hoping to be able to keep most of my links and sidebar stuff but you know how it is with personalized templates, sometimes things just disappear into the internet to never be seen again! Stay tuned, i'm sure i'll be bragging about her mad skills soon!
I am some kinda hungry this morning.
I made Cheeseburger pie last night, the recipe from the side of a box of Bisquick. Grammice! had to read it to me. LOL 13 said it was blah, just tasting ordinary, 11 said it was kinda like hamburger helper, hubs said it was "alright, better than having spaghetti", (We are spegettied-out) and 4-boy said it looked like poopy.
So there ya go..........Cheeseburger pie looks like poopy! Me? I added the
obligatory bottle of ketchup and thought it was pretty good!
*OH SNAP. In writing about last nights cheeseburger pie, i forgot that i cooked bacon in the microwave so i could break it apart and put it in the recipe. And it.is.still.in.the.microwave.
Wednesday, September 12, 2007
I seem to be in Bullet-ville this week!
Posted by kheatherg at Wednesday, September 12, 2007
Labels: hubs, jobsearch 07, Krista, Recipes
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
6 comments:
Ok,I can't comment on every single post, but here goes. A) 4-boy takes after mom who locked me out of house at 3 stood at window smiling and waving going "Hi, mommy" despite pleas to let me in. called ex home from work who berated me for "leaving you in house alone". I went to get mail.
B) The mood has definately changed at your house....yeah!!! Told you he had job..nah, nah
C) I thought the dinner you had a couple of days ago was "poopy"?
D) Make whole family go see daughter Cheer. Very important. Plus 4 will probably do it with them!
E) I'm done. Did I miss anything?
O and e-mail me the damn pictures!!!
Love Mom
Glad to hear that I'm not the only one who forgets things in the microwave :-)
Congrats on your raise - that's awesome!
A $2 raise rocks, girl! And might I come over for some of that cheeseburger pie???? say yes.
mmmmmmmmmmmm!
DAYUMMMMM where was I when all this went up??? Feel like I missed you for a week and I KNOW BETTER!!! Yeah for hubs...hope 4 is still alive...congrats on the raise, every one go cheer...you all deserve it!! I have done the cheese burger pie before...I used 4 blend left over mexican cheese, and red onion...I never thought about adding bacon though...YUM!!! Bisquick box is where I got the starters of the chicken pot pie recipe..and I added things to suit me...WE LOVE IT
Yeah on the raise!!! Congrats!!!!!
I leave crap in the oven all the time. And I usually re-warm my coffee on the weekends and forget its there until the next day. Oops.
Hope the cheering went well. Glad hubs got a job. Stay away from me if there's strep :) I carry it constantly in a dormant stage- get around somebody with it and it fires up big time. Hate it. Poopy hamburger- hmm, interesting. Throw some mustard and pickles on there with you ketchup and sounds ok to me. Congrats on the raise- and send some rain to us! We still haven't had any for about two months or more.
Post a Comment