CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 20, 2007

If i were a crab, I would have the perfect mood.

HERE!

This should hold you off..........

And i'm sending some to Grammice! Thay way, i can spend 2 hours reminding her how to upload them, and you can see her patched eye from where she stabbed herself with a hair comb.

Still, the only word that comes to mind is: Dumbass.

I'm off to pack my bags for my trip to Orlando.
I'm off to finish the laundry. (Hence the packing)
I'm off to help asshole (my hubs given name today) with dinner.

In general, I'm just off.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a GREAT time!!! I hope Krista finds THE dress...!! And you two are still speaking after the weekend....

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Have fun...and hurry back already!!!!!

G-mom said...

Don't, no never mind you'll do that. Well, becare... No you won't do that either.
Ok, Give K a hug and have a great time.
Love Mom