CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 22, 2007

The Green Bean Queen Rides a John Deere!

Bahamas or Texas? Where do you think Anna Nicole should be buried?
(I'm such a news whore. Its not even good political news. I have no life folks.)

And good god- I wish they would just test that little baby's DNA and send her to live with her dad and be raised somewhat normal and be done with all this drama. If that's even possible..........

And since we are talking about kids and them being raised and who is actually doing the raising, I will mention that I also feel bad for Brittany Spears kids. I shouldn't have to mention why.........

What is up with these parents now-a-days? Do they think they get a pass because they have hefty bank accounts? I mean really, c'mon. If "normal" people were to pull these kind of stunts, DCF would be all in their shit. Its absolutely pathetic is all I'm gonna say!

Went to my moo-cow weigh in today at WW and was told I gained 1.8 pounds. I didn't weigh in last week due to my broke-back issues so basically in 2 weeks and lousy eating I gained 1.8 pounds. Krista tells me this is my wake up call, that its time to get serious. I feel like its more of a slap upside my head than a wake up call! As much as I keep saying I will get serious, if I want to lose my 28 pounds by May 30th -which is reasonable-then I need to actually follow the damn points. I'm going back to clogging with mom on Monday night, added to my half ass attempts of 10 minutes on the death machine, that should bring up my activity level. I've had the opportunity to go back clogging anytime but I haven't. I have some of the most awesome excuses too! But it's payback time, and I've been paid back with 1.8 pounds. Seein's how Green beans are free on the point value system, I'll sure be eating my share!! Would love to hear of other freebies too........... I have the tools and support to lose 28 pounds, its just a matter of using them.

I'm trying to think of it like this:

The grass is growing. Girrrrrrrl, that grass is growing. Weeds are everywhere. Its just lookin' unkept in that yard.

The Lawn mower is in the garage.

I can, conceivably, use the lawn mower, cut the grass and have it look all nice and manicured and when people come over, they're gonna wanna look at my yard............. I CAN do this.

I have the tools to this lose weight, I just need to use them.
So my grASS will look nice.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Grass is Alway Greener

when yer LEANER

Mrs. S. said...

I don't want anybody looking at my grass. If they insist and don't like it, they can look away. Okay, so I really don't get the analogy...

Kids- Don't you know that it "takes a village to raise a child?" Unfortunately sometimes you get the village idiot.. Or the village idiot that sleeps with the entire village, dies, and then there's a huge battle over their body and their kids' DNA.

G-mom said...

I think A.N. should just be cremated - split the ashes, you know a boob for everyone. Whats wrong w/parents? No "butt popping" allowed! My G-mom would tell us to "go cut me a switch". The terror!!! OOO we KNEW we were gonna get it, we KNEW it was gonna sting, we KNEW we were VERY VERY sorry! We also KNEW G-mom loved us very much & if we had to cut a switch we had $%^& up BAD! Of course there was always "wait til your father gets home!" Now what that means is Moms' gonna get you now & when Dad gets home she w/n tell him SHE already got you so he gonna give it to you! You are VERY,VERY sorry. Our parents loved us. We weren't beat, we weren't abused we were raised with "punishment suits the crime" kinda thing. You screw up baaaad you gonna get it! You screw up little...its "The Speech". Give me a spanking anyday!!!!

Anonymous said...

lol-
I like attention, it makes me feel nice and attractive. I guess i was saying that i have let my body go, i have let myself grow outta control. lol. and i have the tools to fix it, (support group etc.) so i just need to manicure myself, hence the cutting the grass. lol

I could have done better on the analogy but i was in a hurry and it was the end of the post.

hg

Mrs. S. said...

Oh I figured as much, I was just messin' with ya! ;)