CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

The reality of the situation is

That Diabetic Dan is going to send me through the roof pissed off if he doesn't do his own damn job.
This guy lies his way down the office hall, kisses so much ass that he has left over toilet paper stuck to his face permanently and if I have to listen to him cuss my computer one more time because he has to hunt and peck to figure out the problem versus knowing what the hell he's doing, I'm just going to shit zebra turds.
In the past I have hoped that he would OD on his insulin, HOWEVER, today, I simply wish that he would get busted for cheating his timesheet.

No, you Diabetic Dimwit, you did not come into the office at 2 am to fix the problem and leave at 5 am, only to return to work at noon with stories of your dedication. Oh, you mean whatever it was that you fixed in the wee hours is still broken? Well, I'll be a jar of tainted p-nut butter....... how could that be? Your lying maggot ass slept in.................. Oh, its Friday and you've had your 40 hours in THIS week since the first day of the new pay week? Of course you did. When the rest of us work a full week your bailing out early with tales of your midnight, fix the system adventures.

AND THE REALITY OF THE SITUATION IS,
I (Me, my, uh-huh, I'm the one) can call and check the first entry to the building and it NEVER, and I mean NEVER is those wee hours your lyin' face says it is. The earliest was 6:30 am! I am consistently grossed out and medically sick to my stomach with his lies and ass kissing. Isn't this a form of Work comp? Do I have to throw up on the bosses desk and have a doctors note that states:

Due to the endless dishonesty and constant view of Dans feet dangling from the bosses arse, Heatherg has contracted Ebola.



She will need to be paid for life through work comp as this illness manifested itself on the job. Had she not been exposed to Dan, his lies, his arse kissing or dog smell, this condition would have been avoided.



Is this what I need? Thoughts?



Whew, I'm feeling much better since that outrage. It's a side effect of my Ebola.



Ah yes, the weather god has complied with my pleas of mercy! It's inching up to the 70's today and I couldn't be happier. Of course I sold the soul of my in-laws to enjoy this so-close-to-warm weather, but I'm good with that.

We've got about 70 more days before the kids are out of school for the year so I am in the process of planning their summer vacations. AT OTHER PEOPLES HOUSES! Because my hubs and I both work full time, we have to send the kids off to camps and family houses for the summer. Getting dates organized and still allowing weekends for our family camp trips isn't the easiest of all tasks but I think I've done it and wrapped it up!! Kudo's to Heatherg. Another quality assignment completed efficiently and respectfully by thy-self.

I hope ya'll have had a better day than I have. But remember, if you see feet dangling from the bosses butt, keep going. Don't try to engage in conversation. Just move on about your business. Ignore the office asshat. It will spin you into angry little person if you let it. That's the reality of the situation.

3 comments:

Mrs. S. said...

That was the funniest thing I've read in a while!

G-mom said...

You have Diabetic Dan I have Bipolar Ben! Maybe they should meet? BTW BB is a girl! At least your not complaining about your back... LOL

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAA