CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 12, 2007

Operation Swing set 07

Man, Do i know whats up or DO I KNOW WHATS UP?
Everything that i said would happen.... happened.
I'm just good like that.
Note: My hubs would like any and everyone to know that this particular swing set is a Son of a Btch to put together. He will not be participating in any future swing set building events. He will be gone fishin'.


























We survived!!!

(After uploading 12 damn pictures, i am sooooooooo gonna update and use my flickr account next time!!)

3 comments:

G-mom said...

Hey the time line on the first 5 pics is within 2hrs!!! The hubs & big daddy got upset when H & I decided we could figure out WHY the floor wouldn't fit. Thru our help they figured out (on their own to hear them tell it). 4 is one happy happy boy!

Anonymous said...

Where's the beer?

Anonymous said...

This is a christian website Krista!!!

I did not want to post the beer bottles stacked on the back of the tool-box of the truck.

I have an image to uphold!!

lol
hg