Wow- what a rant yesterday! Really, I am a nice person, I promise I am. I mean, if you exclude quirks like color coding my checkbook registry and making sure my bed is made EVERY SINGLE MORNING before I go to work, (even if I'm going to be late) If you can just overlook things like that, I'm a great person. Or at least I think so.
You love me or you hate me. I'm not an in-between kinda girl. Sometimes I say too much or my opinion might come on too strong but you should just know, if your my friend, your really, really my friend. And if your not, I'm going to say whatever it is I feel like about you. And I'm not going to give a shit. And when you say something about me, I'm going to tell everyone that's why your not my friend........ because you talk about people.
Oh, and for all you cool people out there, I want you to know I've been robbing ideas from your blogs.
Because I have the creativity of a nit, I have to do that. Granted, there is some shame involved but I'm going to get through it. Please comment, put your little pin on the guest map and do all the other fun stuff!
I love to read comments. Who doesn't?
Krista? Did you notice my new picture on the right with the hubs? My face looks thinner? No? Please tell me my face looks the same today as it did about a year ago when that pic was taken? PLEASE!
Also- To my friends down south, anyone know of, heard of or have an opinion about an area they call Flagler Estates? I've read everything online, just hoping to get some real person-been there-done that info. ????
Smooches for the day!
hg
Wednesday, February 21, 2007
I have no title for this post....
Posted by kheatherg at Wednesday, February 21, 2007
Labels: ThisnThat
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
5 comments:
LMAO!
Honestly, that reads like something I would have wrote!
Flagler Estates! Ewwww house to close together for acreage. Hubs will not like it!!! Yes your face is skinny. Yes you were cranky yesterday. No you are not moving 3 hours away to be near Ripley's Beleive it or not, you have that at your house EVERYDAY.
Heh girl! I'm a slacker lately - no posts, no comments. But I'm here! I love your straight-forwardness (if that's a word.)
Never heard of Flagler Estates. Not to offend anyone (ha!) I've always agreed with the old addage that Jacksonville is the armpit of the south.
Hey, I noticed you're been tweaking the blog! See, told you that you'd eventually figure out some stuff to add. Just takes some time to get it how you want it.
Looks great!
Hey, I can tell from your typing you are MUCH thinner....your typing is so skinny!
Yeah...your face looks thin in that pic. I forgot that was at my house...Oct 2005. It's been more then a year. It's a good pic. I like it. Better then the ones that you have splattered of me on here. Ick.
Very honest post today...you are the most straight-foward person I know. No sugar-coating for you, but I like it and I like that I don't have to sugar-coat it back at ya cuz that makes for a long, drug out conversation.
Post a Comment