How many of you went through your kids candy and picked out your favorites?
I know i have my own little stash going on!
*I will post pics soon, i'm runnin' like crazy, dont forget it's Grammices! Birthday party on Saturday so i've got to get decorations etc. AND we are still getting the camper area and stuff in order. I think we will finally take the camper down to the woods on Sunday and set up. I'm so excited about that too! Its going to be a busy weekend!
Now, Send me all your 3 Muskateers!
Thursday, November 1, 2007
Dont Lie !
Posted by kheatherg at Thursday, November 01, 2007
Labels: Tis the season
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
4 comments:
See people think your being safe by "checking out" the kids candy. Hmmmm I KNOW better. Gonna call you "candy ass" like I did your dad last night. LOL I'm posting my 2 Halloween pics. Nay, Nay!
Three Musketeers? Whats up with that? I want Smartees!
Yes, I did, but only because my child will freely give me his chocolate! I don't understand it. I carried him for 9 months and went through hell with a c-section, but yet he does not carry the "chocoholic" gene that runs rampant through my family! He likes all that sour stuff....Yuck!! :-)
only if you send me all of your mounds bars...
You get the muskateers...send me the Reeses!! ;-)
Have a great time at the party. I'm sure there will be lots to share afterwards ;-)
Post a Comment