CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 5, 2007

Please, take your seats......

Let me begin this post with a photo from my daughters school play. She was, of course, Hannah Montana. (Wig & All) Included in this photo is our oldest and by far, more judgemental daughter........ Let me continue with misc. photos from Grammices! 50th Birthday Party. They are in no particular order, but entertaining nonetheless. Quick! Blow out the candles before someone calls the fire department! This is someone that we grew up with, he stopped by to give some birthday love to Grammice! He poked his fanny out just for you! LOL Dancin' ......... (People were dancing in the living room and some people were chatting outside in the Florida room--it was a nice mix) Here is a nice photo of me that surfaced when i downloaded my pics. I have no clue who took it or what i was doing when it was taken. In fairness, i'm posting it.

In regards to the video on the first post......... (The one above this) Would this be Grammice! dancing with my best friends husband or would it be Grammice! dancing with my best friends husband? Shit! It's Grammice!dancing with my best friends husband! WHAT A HUSSY!


PS. His wife was trying to help me video it....but kept snorting tequila out of her mouth & nose because we were laughing so hard, so the whole thing is kinda shaky..... A good time was had by all and i wish i had more photos to share but i was a social butterfly, not a photographer last Saturday! I'm lucky i had any at all.......

2 comments:

G-mom said...

We danced, we ate cake and meatballs & snorted TEQUILA! Too funnny. I wanted 50 candles and I got them! It was totally funny doing the "Bump" with the family friend that I have known since he was 8! Was the picture of you right after you & BF "pole" danced at the door jam? Was I the only sober one?

Lauren S. said...

OMG! How hilarious!! How I WISH I could have been there to see all that! LOOKS and SOUNDS like ya'll had an awesome time!! :-)