CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 8, 2007

And in the news today, woman commonly known as Heatherg dies laughing. Autopsy indeed proves, she died laughing!

Go read this article.......

Do you know how hysterically funny I think this is? Maybe this is my warped sense of humor, (Which, on occasion I have) but this guy is killin' me. He fudded up, his son plastered it all over the internet and the National Enquirer so he could have his 15 minutes of fame, and DOG (LOL) is now "making a deal to be buried at a historic slave burial ground near George Washington's Mount Vernon home." just to prove He's not racist. hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

What really tips the scales, is he is begging you to beleive he isnt racist because, I guess? He used to be black?? "I now learned I'm not black at all," Chapman said."

hahahahahahahahahhahaahahahahahahahah, sorry I cant stop. hahahahahahahahahahah

I cant possibly be the only one laughing at this guy back-peddling can I ?

Fact is, It was shitty for him to say the "N" word and offensive to some people.........white and black. But, and oh yes my friend, i'm about as liberal as you can get, the DOG can say whatever the hell he likes..... Man, I know i couldnt run for public office........ but given HIS SON threw his ass under the bus for 15 minutes of fame and a National Enquirer paycheck, just slays me. I cant contain myself...........hahahahahahaha.

I'm such a shit head, no need to reiterate.

"I want to be buried right where they're at because I will never be forgiven as (long as) I'm alive," Chapman said.

Right where?

"Where THEY'RE at!"

hahahahahahahaha, Shut up Dude, just shut up............

5 comments:

Lauren S. said...

I have to admit I was a fan of Dog, but this has crossed the line. But, I do agree that his son recording a private conversation without his knowledge and then selling was totally wrong and low. His son did it because Dog "fired" him. This all happened in March and it is just now coming out because Tucker threw his father under the bus for $$, because Daddy told him to "get a job". Nobody is perfect (and certainly not Dog and his family), but what Tucker did was wrong. Just plain wrong. I don't agree with using the "N" word, but I don't agree with recording someone without their knowledge either (even with as much crap as I have been through). Dog should just let this die down, not asked to be buried in that cemetary, keep doing his job (TV show or no TV show), and just be quiet, but Tucker should also have to face some consequences for the illegal recording. Enough is enough. I no longer will be a fan of "Dog". That is my opinion and if you disagree that is okey-dokey with me!

Anonymous said...

DOG comes from the school of Hard Knocks and has really worked his butt off and paid his dues to get where he is right now. Unfortunately he has about 8 baby momma's and a dozen or more kids and he has tried to lead all of them in and give them a decent chance at a nice job. I guess some of them just want the money and fame and not have to work. As for racial slurs..I have heard him refer to white people and Hawaiians using some colorful language and no one is bitching about that...but this "N" word thing is getting ridiculous. Oh woe is the poor black man...everyone is picking on him. I'm not racist and I have several good friends that are black....but I'm about sick to death of them crying about the whole world being against them and every time I turn on the tv I see a tape recording of a black man car jacking someone, or breaking into a jewelry store. Its not someone SAYING they did it...you can see them ACTUALLY doing the damn crime!! If you ask me...they are bringing on most of it THEMSELVES...and then when we comment on it or form an opinion...the world comes to an end...all in all its a word. And depending on what context its used in changes the reaction to it...the same can be said for the words Bitch and Bastard...I think alot of people need to get over themselves and worry about more important things like the writers in Hollywood being on strike...LOL

G-mom said...

I LMAO about this whole thing. Not gonna rant about the "double standard" regarding various words of description. Its moot. People don't really care its just a select few that need their 15 min. I think if he wants to be buried where "they are" it should be in Jana, LA. LOL Or how about Detroit? Philly? Chester? I'm not being ugly really its all so STUPID!

Lauren S. said...

It is the ol' double standard when it comes to the "N" word. People like Dog and Imus get their shows canned, people are in an uproar, but yet go to any CD store or download any rap songs and hear how many "n" words are in those, along with other "x" words (as my child calls them) and nobody says a word (especially Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton and the rest of the gang). It is just a double standard. His son was out for money, but Dog does not need to be looking to be buried where "they" are.

Anonymous said...

One other thing I wanted to mention...Bill Cosby has recently published a book pertaining to how the black race is destroying its OWN self...and in his interviews he goes on to tell "them" to pull their damn pants up, go to school, get a damn job etc...He is basically saying that these people are an embarrassment to him!!! LOL