
I tried mom, i really tried.
I am the current owner of 4 vacuums. They barely work. They are in my closet. Mom bought me a new vacuum the other day. We needed the new one for the bedroom carpets. BECAUSE THE OTHER 4 BARELY WORK, THEY JUST DONT SUCK!
When mom asked me to throw away or donate the OTHER 4, i told her I would.
And I tried. I just cant. I dont know why i need to have them, but for some O-C-D reason, i guess I do. I looked at it in the closet and even grabbed it 15 minutes ago. I was pulling it from its home when i thought..........."Oh, what if my new breaks and doesnt suck, this one could suck more than the new one if the new one broke?" and i looked at the others and thought " I spent money on these and they work, JUST BARELY, but they do work" and then, I slid the one in my hand back into its cubby spot. I can't let go.
The worst part?
My house in 99% wood Floors and Linoleum.
Wednesday, November 21, 2007
O C D
Posted by kheatherg at Wednesday, November 21, 2007
Labels: Im a nut
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
3 comments:
THROW THEM AWAY!!!!!!When you had your surgery I threw 3 away then, WHERE in God's name did the other ones come from? THROW THEM AWAY!!!
he. See I get this. I am also a crazy person.
LOL! I have two vaccuums!
Post a Comment