Just a taste of what i am dealing with:
Me - 4boyyyyyyyyyyy, stop putting so much toilet paper in the potty, your clogging up the toilet.....call mommy when you need help and i will help you wipe your butt!
Him - You cant help mommmeeeeee, thats my privacy and you cant see my butt!
Me - I can too see your butt, you cant keep clogging up the potty. If you dont start calling me when you need help, YOU WONT BE ALLOWED TO USE MY POTTY! (Helleva threat eh?)
Him - I dont need to, i can pee off the front porch! (Country living at its finest, dontcha just love a 4 year old?)
Me - What are you gonna do about pooping? You gonna poop off the front porch too?
Him - No, ima use the girls bathroom!
Me - Whatever 4boy, just ask for help when you need it!!
Him - I dont need help. You should ask daddy for help to fix the clogged toilet.
And so the circles continue with him.......
Happy Thanksgiving to all. This is my last post until after the holiday.
Oh, and 4boy just walked up to me and said "I just gave myself alot of tea" ............. approx. 15 minutes before bed. Did I mention it's sweet tea?
Tuesday, November 20, 2007
4boy continues to challenge me.
Posted by kheatherg at Tuesday, November 20, 2007
Labels: Four
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
1 comments:
Yep he can pee off the front porch right next to daddy! LMAO! Maybe buy him Spiderman Toilet paper he won't be so quick to flush the whole roll.
Post a Comment