My boy just has no balance in the water!
But he sure is cute in this video!
Four Boy saying "Grace" that he learned (and mangled) at/from school.
But hell, he says it everynight!
A giant, big, fat, humongous THANK YOU to Kat and her daughter! Between the 2 of them, i was easily able to figure out how to load video. I hadnt realized (Because yes, i am retarded) that i would have to create an account and load the video onto Youtube and then put it on my site. Youtube is pretty easy to manage for those of us who ride the short bus.
Monday, July 23, 2007
Video & Pictures of Four-boy!
Posted by kheatherg at Monday, July 23, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
4 comments:
Thank you...thank you verrrry much!! That video is soooooooooo cute!! I think there may be another way to post videos to where you don't go directly to youtube...kinda like putting them on myspace where the video box is is on your blog page and you click the arrow for it to play rather than clicking a link to go to where you house the video itself. It has something to do with placing the link to the video somewhere...I'll ask the young'en about it to be sure...I could be wrong...LOL..I can barely post pictures on mine...but its on there and we're not complaining!!!!
Cool- I have to remember that! Nice pics of four (LOL)!
I wish we had video of him,the float & skim board! We LOAO watching. My dad said if nothing else he was determined. Will be posting soon.
Yes exactly, in some moments I can reveal that I agree with you, but you may be making allowance for other options.
to the article there is stationary a without question as you did in the fall publication of this request www.google.com/ie?as_q=photorescue pro 5.0.478 ?
I noticed the axiom you have in the offing not used. Or you partake of the dark methods of inspiriting of the resource. I take a week and do necheg
Post a Comment