This girl I know who happens not to be a drinker, had 2 wine coolers yesterday and got a bout of heartburn. As i am the queen of heartburn, even after my gall bladder surgery, because i eat shitty foods, I offered her some of my "Tums" from the bottle I carry around in my purse. (Yes, i carry the whole damn bottle)
She ate 2. That was fine with me. I still had a few left. But 20 minutes or so later, she asked if she could have "another" tums from my purse. (I wasn't near my purse) So i told her "sure hon, get what you need"
Fast forward to today when i eat SOMETHING on my subway sub that is giving me heartburn. I go to my handy dandy purse, fish out my bottle of tums, hear the ole faithful rattle of tums, open and pour. 1 Tums falls out and 2 tylenol. ![]()
Just ONE tums. She ate all my damn tums. AND worse yet, she didnt tell me so i didnt know to replace the bottle with one of the million I have at home. Now.... i have just a "dash" of heartburn and contemplating going to the store, RIGHT THIS SECOND, to purchase another bottle.
This just pisses me off. The first thing i thought was so motherlike..... I thought "If your going to eat all but one, at least tell me so i can buy more!"
What is it with people? I would tell you if I used all but one of your tampons left in your purse, I wouldnt make a huge deal, but i would be like..."Hon, You only have one left in your purse, sorry i used 3 today" LOL As far as i'm concerned, she should have said, "hey, i left you one but i ate the others like a banchi because i hurt so bad" Anything! She could have said Anything........ Figures, it was someone on the hubs side of the family.
Monday, July 16, 2007
I told you I was "anal" about shit! (No pun intended!)
Posted by kheatherg at Monday, July 16, 2007
Labels: Hubs family
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
4 comments:
Damn moochers!!!
My husband and I have a conversation about once a month...it pertains to me asking him WHY he pours the last glass of tea and puts the empty pitcher back in the fridge. Or WHY he would take out the last pack of crackers and put the empty sealed box back on the shelf..leaving me to believe when I make my shopping list..I have crackers..when I don't. This behavior runs over into emptied ice trays in the freezer, empty cookie boxes..and anything else I can't see through....AARRGGHH!!! That shit drives me crazy. Then he calls me pill crazy because of the amount of medicine I carry in my purse. This med ranges from my prescriptions that I put in a weekly carrier, to a couple of over the counter things. And every time I stock up..he's like "God! Have you went through all that already??" Let me see..I gave my daughter a ton of tylenol and excedrin migrane...for her period...I gave a guy at work 6 ibuprofin for a toothache, back ache girl got ibuprofin and tylenol from me..just because she was hurting...Avril wannabe borrowed tylenol..her new tatoo of a fish (yes a fish..some oriental thing) was hurting,my mom asked for tylenol so she wouldn't have to go back out and get some..and hubs asks for any of the 3 depending on whats ailing him at the moment.....I think I am the only person in the little circle of my world that tries to be "prepared" for something to hurt. At work we always get aches,pains, sprains and heat migranes..etc...if I'm on a long distance CCT call and have a 6 hour drive ahead and you didn't tell me you took my last excedrin migrane...you're in for an ass whoopin!! I'm with you there...say something dammit!!
Obviously, I'm not the only anal one..... Kat may need some therapy.
LOL
I carry the entire bottle in my purse, too. AND I would be the same way!!!
Post a Comment